- The report contains detailed information about EMBRAER - Empresa Brasileira de Aeronáutica S.A. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for EMBRAER - Empresa Brasileira de Aeronáutica S.A.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The EMBRAER - Empresa Brasileira de Aeronáutica S.A. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes EMBRAER - Empresa Brasileira de Aeronáutica S.A. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of EMBRAER - Empresa Brasileira de Aeronáutica S.A. business.
About EMBRAER - Empresa Brasileira de Aeronáutica S.A.
Embraer Empresa Brasileira de Aeronautica S.A. engages in the design, development, manufacture, and sale of commercial aircraft worldwide.
The company conducts its operations through four business segments: Commercial Aviation, Defense, Executive Aviation, and Aviation Services.
COMMERCIAL AVIATION BUSINESS
The company designs, develops, and manufactures various commercial aircraft.
The company has developed the ERJ 145, a 50-passenger twin jet-powered regional aircraft to address the demand among regional airlines for medium-range, jet-powered aircraft. In addition, it has developed the 44-seat ERJ 140 as part of the ERJ 145 regional jet family. The company is continuing to develop the EMBRAER 170/190 jet family, its 70-122 seat platform, to serve the trend in the commercial airline market.
ERJ 145 Regional Jet Family
The ERJ 145 is a twin jet-powered regional aircraft accommodating approximately 50 passengers. The ERJ 145 has a maximum cruising speed of Mach.78, or 450 knots, and a maximum fully loaded range of 1,060 nautical miles in its standard version. The ERJ 145 is equipped with engines built by Rolls-Royce Allison. These engines are designed to operate 10,000 flight hours between major overhauls. In addition, the ERJ 145 is equipped with flight instruments, such as engine-indication instruments, crew-alert systems and digital flight control systems produced by Honeywell.
The ERJ 145 is also available in a long-range (LR) version, and in response to customer requests, the company has developed an extra-long-range (XR) version of the aircraft. The ERJ 145 LR features a larger fuel tank, engines. The ERJ 145 XR features a new and updated turbofan engine, fuel tanks, and winglets.
The ERJ 135 is a 37-seat regional jet based on the same design as the ERJ 145 and is manufactured on the same production line. The ERJ 135 has a maximum operating speed of Mach.78, or 450 knots, and a maximum fully loaded range of 1,330 nautical miles in its standard version. The ERJ 135 is also available in a LR version, with maximum fully loaded range of l,700 nautical miles.
The company developed the ERJ 140 in response to customer requests. The ERJ 140 is a 44-seat regional jet based on the same design as the ERJ 135 and is manufactured on the same production line as the ERJ 145 and ERJ 135. The ERJ 140 has a maximum fully loaded range of 1,230 nautical miles in its standard version. The ERJ 140 is available in LR version, with maximum fully loaded range of 1,630 nautical miles.
EMBRAER 170/190 Jet Family
The EMBRAER 170/190 jet family provides its customers with a choice of four aircraft in the mid-capacity passenger range. The EMBRAER 170 is a 70-80 seat jet and the EMBRAER 175 is a 78-88 seat jet, while the EMBRAER 190 is a 98-114 seat jet and the EMBRAER 195 is a 108-122 seat jet.
EMB 120 Brasília
The EMB 120 Brasília is a pressurized twin wing-mounted turboprop aircraft that accommodates up to 30 passengers. The company manufactures the EMB 120 Brasília upon customer request.
The company has a global customer base, mainly in the commercial airline market in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia (particularly China), and the Americas. Its major customers for commercial aircraft include JetBlue Airways, US Airways, Northwest Airlines, Air Canada, Republic Airlines, Express Jet, American Eagle, HNA Group, Regional (a subsidiary of Air France), Lufthansa, and Azul.
Sales and Marketing
The company actively markets its aircraft to international airlines and regional affiliates of major global airlines through its regional offices in the United States, Europe, and Asia. It has regional sales offices in Le Bourget, France; Fort Lauderdale, Florida; Beijing, China; and Singapore.
The company conceives, designs, develops, manufactures, and supports a range of integrated solutions for the defense market. Its products include training/light attack aircraft, C4ISR (Command and Control, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance) systems, aerial surveillance platforms, military transport aircraft, and government transport aircraft. Th
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. EMBRAER - EMPRESA BRASILEIRA DE AERONáUTICA S.A. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. EMBRAER - EMPRESA BRASILEIRA DE AERONáUTICA S.A. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. EMBRAER - EMPRESA BRASILEIRA DE AERONáUTICA S.A. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. EMBRAER - EMPRESA BRASILEIRA DE AERONáUTICA S.A. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. EMBRAER - EMPRESA BRASILEIRA DE AERONáUTICA S.A. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. EMBRAER - Empresa Brasileira de Aeronáutica S.A. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of EMBRAER - Empresa Brasileira de Aeronáutica S.A. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of EMBRAER - Empresa Brasileira de Aeronáutica S.A. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. EMBRAER - Empresa Brasileira de Aeronáutica S.A. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Aerospace and Defense Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. EMBRAER - Empresa Brasileira de Aeronáutica S.A. Industry Position Analysis
6. EMBRAER - EMPRESA BRASILEIRA DE AERONáUTICA S.A. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. EMBRAER - EMPRESA BRASILEIRA DE AERONáUTICA S.A. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. EMBRAER - EMPRESA BRASILEIRA DE AERONáUTICA S.A. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. BRAZIL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. EMBRAER - EMPRESA BRASILEIRA DE AERONáUTICA S.A. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. EMBRAER - EMPRESA BRASILEIRA DE AERONáUTICA S.A. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. EMBRAER - EMPRESA BRASILEIRA DE AERONáUTICA S.A. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
EMBRAER - Empresa Brasileira de Aeronáutica S.A. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
EMBRAER - Empresa Brasileira de Aeronáutica S.A. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
EMBRAER - Empresa Brasileira de Aeronáutica S.A. Major Shareholders
EMBRAER - Empresa Brasileira de Aeronáutica S.A. History
EMBRAER - Empresa Brasileira de Aeronáutica S.A. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
EMBRAER - Empresa Brasileira de Aeronáutica S.A. Offices and Representations
EMBRAER - Empresa Brasileira de Aeronáutica S.A. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
EMBRAER - Empresa Brasileira de Aeronáutica S.A. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
EMBRAER - Empresa Brasileira de Aeronáutica S.A. Capital Market Snapshot
EMBRAER - Empresa Brasileira de Aeronáutica S.A. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Aerospace and Defense Industry Statistics
EMBRAER - Empresa Brasileira de Aeronáutica S.A. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
EMBRAER - Empresa Brasileira de Aeronáutica S.A. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
EMBRAER - Empresa Brasileira de Aeronáutica S.A. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
EMBRAER - Empresa Brasileira de Aeronáutica S.A. 1-year Stock Charts
EMBRAER - Empresa Brasileira de Aeronáutica S.A. 5-year Stock Charts
EMBRAER - Empresa Brasileira de Aeronáutica S.A. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
EMBRAER - Empresa Brasileira de Aeronáutica S.A. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
EMBRAER - Empresa Brasileira de Aeronáutica S.A. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?