- The report contains detailed information about Regency Energy Partners LP that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Regency Energy Partners LP. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Regency Energy Partners LP financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Regency Energy Partners LP competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Regency Energy Partners LP business.
About Regency Energy Partners LP
Regency Energy Partners LP engages in the gathering, processing, contract compression, marketing, and transportation of natural gas and natural gas liquids (NGLs). The company provides these services through systems located in Louisiana, Texas, Arkansas, and the mid-continent region of the United States, which includes Kansas and Oklahoma.
The company divides its operations into four business segments: Gathering and Processing, Transportation, Contract Compression, and Corporate and others.
Gathering and Processing: This segment provides wellhead-to-market services to producers of natural gas, which include transporting raw natural gas from the wellhead through gathering systems, processing raw natural gas to separate NGLs and selling or delivering the pipeline-quality natural gas and NGLs to various markets and pipeline systems.
Transportation: This segment delivers natural gas from northwest Louisiana to markets, as well as downstream pipelines in northeast Louisiana through a 450 mile intrastate pipeline system. The company owns a 43 percent interest in RIGS Haynesville Partnership Co. (HPC), a general partnership that owns 100 percent of Regency Intrastate Gas LP. (RIG)
Contract Compression: This segment provides natural gas compression services.
Corporate and Others: This segment owns and operates an interstate pipeline that consists of 10 miles of pipeline that extends from Harrison County, Texas to Caddo Parish, Louisiana.
GATHERING AND PROCESSING OPERATIONS
The company operates gathering and processing assets in five geographic regions of the United States: north Louisiana, the mid-continent region of the United States, and east, south, and west Texas. The company contracts with producers to gather raw natural gas from individual wells or central delivery points, which may have multiple wells behind them, located near its processing plants, treating facilities and/or gathering systems.
North Louisiana Region: The company's north Louisiana region assets include: two cryogenic natural gas processing facilities; an integrated natural gas gathering and processing system located primarily in four parishes (Claiborne, Union, Lincoln, and Ouachita) of north Louisiana; the Logansport Gathering System, which provides natural gas gathering, dehydration and compression services for producers in Shelby County, Texas and Desoto Parish, Louisiana.; and a refrigeration plant located in Bossier Parish and a conditioning plant in Webster Parish.
East Texas Region: The company's east Texas assets gather, compress, process, and dehydrate natural gas through an integrated natural gas gathering and processing system located in Rains, Wood, Van Zandt, Henderson, Franklin, and Hopkins counties that delivers natural gas to east Texas processing plant. The company's east Texas processing plant is a cryogenic natural gas processing plant. It includes an amine treating unit, a cryogenic NGL recovery unit, a nitrogen rejection unit, and a liquid sulfur recovery unit. This plant removes hydrogen sulfide, carbon dioxide and nitrogen from the natural gas stream, recovers NGLs and condensate, delivers pipeline quality natural gas at the plant outlet and produces sulfur.
South Texas Region: The company's south Texas assets gather, compress, treat, and dehydrate natural gas in LaSalle, Webb, Karnes, Atascosa, McMullen, Frio, and Dimmitt counties. The pipeline systems that gather this gas are connected to third-party processing plants and the company's treating facilities that include an acid gas reinjection well located in McMullen County, Texas.
The company owns a 60 percent interest in a joint venture that includes a treating plant in Atascosa County with a 500 GPM amine treater, pipeline interconnect facilities, and approximately 13 miles of ten inch diameter pipeline. The company operates this plant and the pipeline for the joint venture while its joint venture partner operates a lean gas gathering system in the Edwards Lime natural gas trend that delivers to this system.
West Texas Region: The company's gathering system assets offer wellhead-to-market services to producers in Ward, Winkler, Re
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. REGENCY ENERGY PARTNERS LP COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. REGENCY ENERGY PARTNERS LP BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. REGENCY ENERGY PARTNERS LP SWOT ANALYSIS
4. REGENCY ENERGY PARTNERS LP FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. REGENCY ENERGY PARTNERS LP COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Regency Energy Partners LP Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Regency Energy Partners LP and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Regency Energy Partners LP and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Regency Energy Partners LP Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Regency Energy Partners LP Industry Position Analysis
6. REGENCY ENERGY PARTNERS LP NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. REGENCY ENERGY PARTNERS LP EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. REGENCY ENERGY PARTNERS LP ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. REGENCY ENERGY PARTNERS LP IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. REGENCY ENERGY PARTNERS LP PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. REGENCY ENERGY PARTNERS LP VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Regency Energy Partners LP Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Regency Energy Partners LP Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Regency Energy Partners LP Major Shareholders
Regency Energy Partners LP History
Regency Energy Partners LP Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Regency Energy Partners LP Offices and Representations
Regency Energy Partners LP SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Regency Energy Partners LP Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Regency Energy Partners LP Capital Market Snapshot
Regency Energy Partners LP Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Regency Energy Partners LP Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Regency Energy Partners LP Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Regency Energy Partners LP Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Regency Energy Partners LP 1-year Stock Charts
Regency Energy Partners LP 5-year Stock Charts
Regency Energy Partners LP vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Regency Energy Partners LP vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Regency Energy Partners LP Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?