- The report contains detailed information about EV Energy Partners LP that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for EV Energy Partners LP. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The EV Energy Partners LP financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes EV Energy Partners LP competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of EV Energy Partners LP business.
About EV Energy Partners LP
EV Energy Partners, L.P. engages in the exploration, development and production of oil and natural gas properties.
As of December 31, 2006, the companys properties were located in the Appalachian Basin (primarily in Ohio and West Virginia), the Monroe Field in Northern Louisiana and the Mid-Continent areas in Oklahoma, Texas and Louisiana.
In January 2007, the company acquired natural gas properties in Michigan from an institutional partnership managed by EnerVest and, in March 2007, it acquired additional properties in the Monroe Field from an institutional partnership managed by EnerVest.
As of December 31, 2006, the company had estimated net proved reserves of 2.0 MMBbls of oil and 49.4 Bcf of natural gas.
The companys activities are concentrated in the Ohio and West Virginia areas of the Appalachian Basin. It owns an average 92% working interest in 797 gross producing wells. As of December 31, 2006, its estimated net proved reserves in the Appalachian Basin were 1,042.4 MBbls of oil and 26.2 Bcfe of natural gas, or 32.4 Bcfe.
Ohio Area: The companys Ohio area properties are located in 22 counties in Eastern Ohio and three counties in Western Pennsylvania. It owns an average 92% working interest in 652 gross producing wells. It produces both oil and natural gas in this area, predominately from the Clinton reservoir, a blanket sand found at depths ranging from 3,155 to 5,500 feet. Its estimated net proved reserves in the Ohio area as of December 31, 2006 were 956 MBbls of oil, or 5.7 Bcfe, and 18.5 Bcf of natural gas, or 24.3 Bcfe.
West Virginia Area: The companys West Virginia area properties are located in seven counties in North Central West Virginia and one county in Southwestern Pennsylvania. It owns an average 92% working interest in 145 gross producing wells. It produces natural gas from up to nine different zones at depths of between 2,500 and 5,500 feet. Its estimated net proved reserves in the West Virginia area as of December 31, 2006 were 86.4 MBbls of oil and 7.6 Bcf of natural gas, or 8.2 Bcfe.
The companys Monroe Field properties are located in three parishes in Northeast Louisiana. In this field the company produces natural gas from the Monroe gas rock formation at approximately 2,200 feet. Its estimated net proved reserves as of December 31, 2006 in the Monroe Field, 100% of which is natural gas, was 14.3 Bcfe.
The company acquired its Mid-Continent area properties in December 2006. The properties are primarily located in six counties in Western Oklahoma, three counties in Texas and two parishes in North Louisiana. Its estimated net proved reserves as of December 31, 2006 were 14.8 Bcfe.
The company has entered into operating agreements with EnerVest. Under these operating agreements, EnerVest acts as contract operator of the oil and natural gas wells and related gathering systems and production facilities in which it owns an interest in gathering system or production facilities.
Natural Gas Gathering
The company owns and operates a network of natural gas gathering systems in both its palachian and Northern Louisiana areas of operation which gathers and transports its tural gas and a small amount of third party natural gas to larger gathering systems intrastate, interstate and local distribution pipelines.
The company signed an agreement to acquire oil and natural gas properties from Anadarko Petroleum Corporation. The acquisition is comprised of wells producing primarily from the Austin Chalk formation in ten counties in Central and East Texas.
The companys major customer is EnerVest Monroe Marketing, Ltd.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. EV ENERGY PARTNERS LP COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. EV ENERGY PARTNERS LP BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. EV ENERGY PARTNERS LP SWOT ANALYSIS
4. EV ENERGY PARTNERS LP FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. EV ENERGY PARTNERS LP COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. EV Energy Partners LP Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of EV Energy Partners LP and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of EV Energy Partners LP and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. EV Energy Partners LP Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. EV Energy Partners LP Industry Position Analysis
6. EV ENERGY PARTNERS LP NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. EV ENERGY PARTNERS LP EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. EV ENERGY PARTNERS LP ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. EV ENERGY PARTNERS LP IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. EV ENERGY PARTNERS LP PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. EV ENERGY PARTNERS LP VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
EV Energy Partners LP Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
EV Energy Partners LP Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
EV Energy Partners LP Major Shareholders
EV Energy Partners LP History
EV Energy Partners LP Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
EV Energy Partners LP Offices and Representations
EV Energy Partners LP SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
EV Energy Partners LP Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
EV Energy Partners LP Capital Market Snapshot
EV Energy Partners LP Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
EV Energy Partners LP Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
EV Energy Partners LP Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
EV Energy Partners LP Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
EV Energy Partners LP 1-year Stock Charts
EV Energy Partners LP 5-year Stock Charts
EV Energy Partners LP vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
EV Energy Partners LP vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
EV Energy Partners LP Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?