- The report contains detailed information about Regal Beloit Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Regal Beloit Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Regal Beloit Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Regal Beloit Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Regal Beloit Corporation business.
About Regal Beloit Corporation
Regal Beloit Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, manufactures and sells electrical and mechanical products to original equipment manufacturers, distributors, and end users. The company manufactures commercial, industrial, and heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) electric motors, electric generators and controls, and mechanical motion control products.
The company manufactures and market electrical and mechanical products. The companys electrical products include HVAC motors, a line of AC and DC commercial and industrial electric motors, electric generators and controls, and capacitors. The companys mechanical products include gears and gearboxes, marine transmissions, automotive transmissions and ring and pinions, manual valve actuators, and electrical connectivity devices. OEMs and end users in various motion control and other industrial applications increasingly combine the types of electrical and mechanical products the company offers.
The company has two operating segments: Electrical and Mechanical.
The Electrical segment includes a line of AC and DC commercial and industrial electric motors, HVAC motors, electric generators, and controls and capacitors. The company manufactures and market AC and DC commercial, industrial and HVAC electric motors ranging in size from sub-fractional to small integral horsepowers to commercial and industrial motors from 50 through 6500 horsepower.
The company offers various stock models of electric motors in addition to the motors the company produces to specific customer specifications. The company also produces and market precision servo motors, electric generators ranging in size from five kilowatts through four megawatts, automatic transfer switches and paralleling switchgear to interconnect and control electric power generation equipment. Additionally, its Electrical segment markets a line of AC and DC adjustable speed drives. The company manufactures capacitors for use in HVAC systems, high intensity lighting and other applications. The company sells its Electrical segments products to distributors, original equipment manufacturers, and end users across various markets. The companys generators are used in industrial, agricultural, marine, military, transportation and other applications.
Dutchi Motors: Distributor of IEC and NEMA electric motors for industrial applications in western and eastern Europe, South Africa, Russia, and the Middle East.
Fasco Motors: Manufactures motors and blower systems for air moving applications, including alternative fuel systems, water heaters and HVAC systems.
Hwada Motors: Manufactures Integrated IEC and NEMA motors for various industrial applications, such as compressor, pump, paper, and steel processing and power plants.
LEESON Electric: Manufactures AC motors up to 800 horsepower and DC motors up to five horsepower, gear reducers, gearmotors, and drives primarily for the power transmission, pump, food processing, fitness equipment, and industrial machinery markets.
Lincoln Motors: Manufactures AC motors from 1/4 horsepower to 800 horsepower primarily for industrial and commercial pumps, compressors, elevators, machine tools, and specialty products.
Marathon Electric: Manufactures AC motors up to 800 horsepower primarily for HVAC, pumps, power transmissions, fans and blowers, compressors, agriculture products, processing, and industrial manufacturing equipment.
Marathon Electric Motors (India) Ltd.: Manufactures a range (from 1 to 3500 horsepower) of low and medium voltage industrial motors and fans for the industrial and process markets in India.
Marathon Generators: Manufactures AC generators from five kilowatts to four megawatts that primarily serve the standby power, prime power, refrigeration, industrial and irrigation markets.
Morrill Motors: Manufactures fractional horsepower motors and components for the commercial refrigeration and freezer markets.
Thomson Technology: Manufactures automatic transfer switches, paralleling switchgear and controls, and systems controls primarily for the electric power generation market.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. REGAL BELOIT CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. REGAL BELOIT CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. REGAL BELOIT CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. REGAL BELOIT CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. REGAL BELOIT CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Regal Beloit Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Regal Beloit Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Regal Beloit Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Regal Beloit Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Electrical Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Regal Beloit Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. REGAL BELOIT CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. REGAL BELOIT CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. REGAL BELOIT CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. REGAL BELOIT CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. REGAL BELOIT CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. REGAL BELOIT CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Regal Beloit Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Regal Beloit Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Regal Beloit Corporation Major Shareholders
Regal Beloit Corporation History
Regal Beloit Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Regal Beloit Corporation Offices and Representations
Regal Beloit Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Regal Beloit Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Regal Beloit Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Regal Beloit Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Electrical Equipment Industry Statistics
Regal Beloit Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Regal Beloit Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Regal Beloit Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Regal Beloit Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Regal Beloit Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Regal Beloit Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Regal Beloit Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Regal Beloit Corporation Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?