- The report contains detailed information about RA Global Services, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for RA Global Services, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The RA Global Services, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes RA Global Services, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of RA Global Services, Inc. business.
About RA Global Services, Inc.
RA Global Services, Inc. provides oilfield services worldwide. The company has operations in three areas, which develop and deliver service solutions and provide services to its customers in the oil and gas industry. Its operations include logistics/project freight management, supply and procurement services; fabrication, oilfield inspections, testing and services; and catering and facilities management.
ERA Logistics is a logistics provider and freight forwarding company. Its services include freight forwarding including out of gauge and hazardous cargoes; Door-to-door delivery; arrangement of cargo customs clearance; warehousing and storage services; and non-hazardous cargo delivery by own transport. It is also engaged in Sakhalin projects operations.
IGOMS provides diversified services for its clients which could provide integrated as well as diverse solutions for various kinds of projects.
The companys wholly owned subsidiaries include Intergulf Oilfield and Marine Services, LLC & Intergulf Oilfield & Marine Services FZE. Intergulf specializes in fabrication business and is also a manufacturer of structural steel vessel and piping for the oil & gas industry, in the Middle East and Africa. It also offers a range of value added services to the oil & gas industry.
Zust Bachmeier International, Inc.
Zust Bachmeier International, Inc. (ZBI) is a full service, international freight forwarding and project oriented freight management company.
CATERig provides catering services, housekeeping and facilities management to remote sites for industries that operate onshore and offshore. The company works internationally and in the U.S. and North American domestic markets, with a focus on the Western United States and Western Canada. CATERig can also operate canteens and commissaries, caters and plans special events and banquets, and designs special purpose menus to accommodate vegetarian, diabetic and other special dietary needs as required by its clients.
RA Supply and Services
The company provides procurement services and the supply of materials to remote sites primarily for the oil and gas industry. RA Supply and Oilfield Services assist its customers in sourcing and procuring MRO products and materials and equipment from global suppliers. RA Supply and Oilfield Services also has a full service oilfield supply store located in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, which carries a line of oilfield supplies held in local stock.
Caspian Sea Ventures Corporation
Caspian Sea Ventures Corporation (CSVC) provides specialized support and services such as inspections, marine operations and supply to western oil and gas operations in Azerbaijan and the East Caspian regions. The company is contracted by BP for the provision of ROVs (Remotely Operated Vehicles) for the drilling units Istagali and Da Da Gorgud, and the offshore production facilities at the Azeri, Chirag and Guneshli fields, as well as all NDT services to McDermott / AIOC topsides construction for Full Field Development.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. RA GLOBAL SERVICES, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. RA GLOBAL SERVICES, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. RA GLOBAL SERVICES, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. RA GLOBAL SERVICES, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. RA GLOBAL SERVICES, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. RA Global Services, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of RA Global Services, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of RA Global Services, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. RA Global Services, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. RA Global Services, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. RA GLOBAL SERVICES, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. RA GLOBAL SERVICES, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. RA GLOBAL SERVICES, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. RA GLOBAL SERVICES, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. RA GLOBAL SERVICES, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. RA GLOBAL SERVICES, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
RA Global Services, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
RA Global Services, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
RA Global Services, Inc. Major Shareholders
RA Global Services, Inc. History
RA Global Services, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
RA Global Services, Inc. Offices and Representations
RA Global Services, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
RA Global Services, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
RA Global Services, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
RA Global Services, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
RA Global Services, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
RA Global Services, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
RA Global Services, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
RA Global Services, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
RA Global Services, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
RA Global Services, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
RA Global Services, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
RA Global Services, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?