- The report contains detailed information about Eagle Rock Energy Partners, L.P. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Eagle Rock Energy Partners, L.P.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Eagle Rock Energy Partners, L.P. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Eagle Rock Energy Partners, L.P. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Eagle Rock Energy Partners, L.P. business.
About Eagle Rock Energy Partners, L.P.
Eagle Rock Energy Partners, L.P. engages in gathering, compressing, treating, processing, transporting, and selling of natural gas; and fractionating and transporting natural gas liquids (NGLs). The company also engages in acquiring, developing and producing oil and natural gas working interests; and acquisition and management of fee minerals and royalty interests. Eagle Rock Energy GP, L.P. is the general partner of the company.
Lines of Business
The companys lines of business include Midstream Business; Upstream Business; and Minerals Business.
The Midstream Business owns natural gas gathering and processing assets in five significant natural gas producing regions: the Texas Panhandle, East Texas/Louisiana, West Texas, South Texas, and the Gulf of Mexico. The companys gathering and processing assets are located in basins as the Anadarko basin, East Texas basin, Permian and South Texas basin, and the Outer Continental Shelf.
The company is a party to a natural gas liquids exchange agreement with ONEOK Hydrocarbon, L.P. It delivers its natural gas liquids extracted at six of its natural gas processing plants in the Texas Panhandle to ONEOK for transportation and fractionation services. The company is a party to a natural gas purchase agreement with Chesapeake Energy Marketing Inc., whereby it purchases raw natural gas from various wells on acreage dedicated to the company located in Moore and Carson Counties, Texas for the life of the lease.
The company is a party to a natural gas purchase agreement with Prize Operating Company (Cimarex Energy Co.), whereby the company gathers and processes raw natural gas from various wells on acreage dedicated to the company located in Roberts and Hemphill Counties, Texas, delivered to its Canadian processing plant for the life of the lease. The company is a party to a natural gas purchase agreement with Anadarko E&P Company LP whereby it gathers and processes raw natural gas from various wells on acreage dedicated to the company located in Jasper and Sabine Counties, Texas, delivered to its Brookeland processing plant for the life of the lease.
Texas Panhandle Segment
The Texas Panhandle Segment covers 10 counties in Texas and 1 county in Oklahoma and consists of its East Panhandle System and its West Panhandle System. The facilities are primarily located in Wheeler, Hemphill, Roberts, Moore, Potter, Hutchinson, Carson, Gray and Collingsworth Counties. Through these systems, the company offers producers a set of midstream wellhead-to-market services, including gathering, compressing, treating, processing, and selling of natural gas and fractionating and selling of NGLs.
The Texas Panhandle Segment consists of approximately 3,743 miles of natural gas gathering pipelines, ranging from 2 inches to 24 inches in diameter, with approximately 131,000 horsepower of associated pipeline compression; 7 active natural gas processing plants with an aggregate capacity of 157 MMcf/d; a propane fractionation facility with capacity of 1.0 MBbls/d; a condensate collection facility; and average gathered volumes of both wet and dry gas of approximately 139 MMcf/d for 2009.
East Panhandle System
The East Panhandle System gathers and processes natural gas produced in the Morrow and Granite Wash reservoirs of the Anadarko basin in Wheeler, Hemphill and Roberts Counties, an area in the eastern portion of the Texas Panhandle. The East Panhandle System consists of the following: approximately 1,100 miles of natural gas gathering pipelines, ranging from 4 inches to 12 inches in diameter with approximately 54,500 horsepower of associated pipeline and plant compression; 4 active natural gas processing plants with an aggregate capacity of 96 MMcf/d; and average gathered volumes of both wet and dry gas of approximately 98 MMcf/d for 2009.
Canadian System: The system consists of 359 miles of natural gas gathering pipelines and two cryogenic natural gas processing plants referred to as the Red Deer Plant and the Canadian Plant. The Canadian system gathers raw natural gas from producers and delivers the gas to the Canadian Plant, the Red Deer Plant, the Cargray S
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. EAGLE ROCK ENERGY PARTNERS, L.P. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. EAGLE ROCK ENERGY PARTNERS, L.P. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. EAGLE ROCK ENERGY PARTNERS, L.P. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. EAGLE ROCK ENERGY PARTNERS, L.P. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. EAGLE ROCK ENERGY PARTNERS, L.P. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Eagle Rock Energy Partners, L.P. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Eagle Rock Energy Partners, L.P. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Eagle Rock Energy Partners, L.P. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Eagle Rock Energy Partners, L.P. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Eagle Rock Energy Partners, L.P. Industry Position Analysis
6. EAGLE ROCK ENERGY PARTNERS, L.P. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. EAGLE ROCK ENERGY PARTNERS, L.P. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. EAGLE ROCK ENERGY PARTNERS, L.P. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. EAGLE ROCK ENERGY PARTNERS, L.P. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. EAGLE ROCK ENERGY PARTNERS, L.P. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. EAGLE ROCK ENERGY PARTNERS, L.P. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Eagle Rock Energy Partners, L.P. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Eagle Rock Energy Partners, L.P. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Eagle Rock Energy Partners, L.P. Major Shareholders
Eagle Rock Energy Partners, L.P. History
Eagle Rock Energy Partners, L.P. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Eagle Rock Energy Partners, L.P. Offices and Representations
Eagle Rock Energy Partners, L.P. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Eagle Rock Energy Partners, L.P. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Eagle Rock Energy Partners, L.P. Capital Market Snapshot
Eagle Rock Energy Partners, L.P. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Eagle Rock Energy Partners, L.P. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Eagle Rock Energy Partners, L.P. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Eagle Rock Energy Partners, L.P. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Eagle Rock Energy Partners, L.P. 1-year Stock Charts
Eagle Rock Energy Partners, L.P. 5-year Stock Charts
Eagle Rock Energy Partners, L.P. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Eagle Rock Energy Partners, L.P. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Eagle Rock Energy Partners, L.P. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?