- The report contains detailed information about NXT Energy Solutions, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for NXT Energy Solutions, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The NXT Energy Solutions, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes NXT Energy Solutions, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of NXT Energy Solutions, Inc. business.
About NXT Energy Solutions, Inc.
NXT Energy Solutions Inc., a technology company, provides a remote sensing airborne survey system for the oil and gas exploration industry.
The company provides a method for evaluating large survey areas for the oil and gas clients. It provides this service utilizing its proprietary Stress Field Detector (SFD) survey system, which s an airborne exploration tool. SFD sensors remotely respond to changes in subsurface stress regimes that are significant for oil and gas exploration. These responses are captured as raw data that, when interpreted, would provide an indirect method to locate geological features, such as structure, faults, fractures, and reefs, and provide indications of traps and reservoir potential.
The company was founded in 1994. It was formerly known as Energy Exploration Technologies Inc. and changed its name to NXT Energy Solutions Inc. in 2008.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NXT ENERGY SOLUTIONS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NXT ENERGY SOLUTIONS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NXT ENERGY SOLUTIONS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NXT ENERGY SOLUTIONS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NXT ENERGY SOLUTIONS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. NXT Energy Solutions, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of NXT Energy Solutions, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of NXT Energy Solutions, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. NXT Energy Solutions, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. NXT Energy Solutions, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. NXT ENERGY SOLUTIONS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NXT ENERGY SOLUTIONS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NXT ENERGY SOLUTIONS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NXT ENERGY SOLUTIONS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NXT ENERGY SOLUTIONS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NXT ENERGY SOLUTIONS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
NXT Energy Solutions, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
NXT Energy Solutions, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
NXT Energy Solutions, Inc. Major Shareholders
NXT Energy Solutions, Inc. History
NXT Energy Solutions, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
NXT Energy Solutions, Inc. Offices and Representations
NXT Energy Solutions, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
NXT Energy Solutions, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
NXT Energy Solutions, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
NXT Energy Solutions, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
NXT Energy Solutions, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
NXT Energy Solutions, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
NXT Energy Solutions, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
NXT Energy Solutions, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
NXT Energy Solutions, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
NXT Energy Solutions, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
NXT Energy Solutions, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
NXT Energy Solutions, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?