- The report contains detailed information about Nova Biosource Fuels, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Nova Biosource Fuels, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Nova Biosource Fuels, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Nova Biosource Fuels, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Nova Biosource Fuels, Inc. business.
About Nova Biosource Fuels, Inc.
Nova Biosource Fuels, Inc., an energy company, refines and markets ASTM D6751 biodiesel and related co-products from various feedstocks, such as animal-derived fats, vegetable-based oils and greases. The company owns three flow biodiesel refineries. The companys technology processes approximately 25 different animal-derived fats, oils and greases and vegetable-based oils with free fatty acid. The company produces two marketable products: ASTM D6751 quality biodiesel and technical grade glycerin.
The company has entered into a feedstock supply agreements with Lipid Logistics, LLC, (Lipid), which supplies the Seneca refinerys feedstock requirements and Gavilon, LLC.
Strategic relationships with equipment, feedstock and distribution partners
The company has entered into feedstock supply and biodiesel fuel sale agreements with affiliates of Kaluzny Brothers, Inc. (Lipid Logistics, LLC) and Gavilon, LLC, as well as strategic relationships with equipment vendors, construction subcontractors, instrumentation and controls equipment providers, rail and transport companies and various consumable product suppliers for methanol and other chemical commodities.
The companys competitors include Archer Daniels Midland Corporation, Bunge Limited, and Chevron Corporation.
Nova Biosource Fuels, Inc. was founded in 2005.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NOVA BIOSOURCE FUELS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NOVA BIOSOURCE FUELS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NOVA BIOSOURCE FUELS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NOVA BIOSOURCE FUELS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NOVA BIOSOURCE FUELS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Nova Biosource Fuels, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Nova Biosource Fuels, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Nova Biosource Fuels, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Nova Biosource Fuels, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Nova Biosource Fuels, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. NOVA BIOSOURCE FUELS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NOVA BIOSOURCE FUELS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NOVA BIOSOURCE FUELS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NOVA BIOSOURCE FUELS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NOVA BIOSOURCE FUELS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NOVA BIOSOURCE FUELS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Nova Biosource Fuels, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Nova Biosource Fuels, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Nova Biosource Fuels, Inc. Major Shareholders
Nova Biosource Fuels, Inc. History
Nova Biosource Fuels, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Nova Biosource Fuels, Inc. Offices and Representations
Nova Biosource Fuels, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Nova Biosource Fuels, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Nova Biosource Fuels, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Nova Biosource Fuels, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Nova Biosource Fuels, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Nova Biosource Fuels, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Nova Biosource Fuels, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Nova Biosource Fuels, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Nova Biosource Fuels, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Nova Biosource Fuels, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Nova Biosource Fuels, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Nova Biosource Fuels, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?