- The report contains detailed information about Continental Fuels, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Continental Fuels, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Continental Fuels, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Continental Fuels, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Continental Fuels, Inc. business.
About Continental Fuels, Inc.
Continental Fuels, Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in the purchase, transportation, storage, and resale of petroleum products in the United States and internationally.
Petroleum Products Resale and Blending Operations
The company's trading subsidiaries, US Petroleum Depot, Inc. and Continental Trading Enterprizes, Inc., conduct its petroleum products storage, blending and purchase and sale operations.
US Petroleum Depot, Inc., held a long-term lease on a petroleum products terminal and storage facility located in Brownsville, Texas. The property consists of approximately 5.45 acres of real property and 6 oil storage tanks with an aggregate capacity of 62,000 barrels. U.S. Petroleum intends to use the Brownsville facility in the operation of its business of receiving, storing, and distributing petroleum products. US Petroleum completed the delivery of approximately 39,410 barrels of light crude product per month.
The company, through its subsidiary, Continental Trading Enterprizes, Inc., conducts the petroleum products resale operations, which consist of the purchase and resale of various petroleum products.
Petroleum Products Transportation Operations
The company, through its other operating subsidiary, Geer Tank Trucks, Inc., engages in the purchase, transportation, and sale of crude oil in the State of Texas. Geer Tank Trucks, Inc. operates out of five locations in the state of Texas. Geer Tank Trucks, Inc. owns two salt water disposal wells and four pipeline terminals with yards located in Jacksboro, Mineral Wells, Graham, Cisco, and Bowie, Texas. It also owns and operates approximately 20 tank trucks for transporting oil with capacities of 180 bbl, and approximately 50 frac tanks. In addition to oil shipping and trading, it provides oil well services, such as salt and fresh water removal services and frac tank rentals.
The company established a wholly owned foreign subsidiary, Agencia Fiduciaria Aequitas N.V. (Continental Fuels A.V.V.), in Aruba for the purpose of developing a presence in Latin America. Continental Fuels A.V.V. owns 75% of the equity of Combustibles Continental De LatinoAmerica (Combustibles). Combustibles was for the purposes of investment in the energy sector, the commercialization of hydrocarbon by-products, and the investment and financing of industrial projects and energy infrastructure.
Continental Fuels, Inc. was founded in 1989.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CONTINENTAL FUELS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CONTINENTAL FUELS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CONTINENTAL FUELS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CONTINENTAL FUELS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CONTINENTAL FUELS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Continental Fuels, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Continental Fuels, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Continental Fuels, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Continental Fuels, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Continental Fuels, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CONTINENTAL FUELS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CONTINENTAL FUELS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CONTINENTAL FUELS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CONTINENTAL FUELS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CONTINENTAL FUELS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CONTINENTAL FUELS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Continental Fuels, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Continental Fuels, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Continental Fuels, Inc. Major Shareholders
Continental Fuels, Inc. History
Continental Fuels, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Continental Fuels, Inc. Offices and Representations
Continental Fuels, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Continental Fuels, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Continental Fuels, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Continental Fuels, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Continental Fuels, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Continental Fuels, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Continental Fuels, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Continental Fuels, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Continental Fuels, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Continental Fuels, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Continental Fuels, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Continental Fuels, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?