- The report contains detailed information about Amadeus Energy Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Amadeus Energy Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Amadeus Energy Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Amadeus Energy Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Amadeus Energy Ltd. business.
About Amadeus Energy Ltd.
Amadeus Energy Limited engages in the exploration, development, and production of oil and gas in Texas, Kansas, Oklahoma, and Louisiana in the United States.
Novinger East Project: The company owns a 14% working interest in the Novinger East project area, located in Meade County, Kansas. The prospect covers a 480 acre leasehold area.
White Eagle Project: The company owns an 85% working interest in 113 petroleum leases spread across 16 counties in Kansas, the United States of America.
Homerun Project: The Homerun Project is located in Central Iberville Parish, Louisiana. The Homerun prospect is targeting Cib Hazz, Marg Tex, and Nodosaria Sands on a 1,150 acre structure which has the potential to contain reserves in the range of 5 million bbls of oil and 12 BCF of gas, at depths ranging from 11,000-13,000 feet.
Lake Long Project: The company has a 21.9% working interest in Lafourche Parish, Louisiana. The Lake Long Project lease has a 12-monthly continuous drilling option.
Longville 3D Project: The Longville Project is a significant 3-D seismic survey, which covers 104 square miles and is located in Allen Parish, southern Louisiana. The company holds 25% working interest in the project.
South Grosse Tete Project: The company owns a 52% working interest in the South Grosse Tete project in Iberville Parish, Louisiana.
West Klondike Project: The company holds a 30.9% working interest in the West Klondike project area located in Central Iberville Parish, Louisiana.
Falcon Project: The company owns 20% working interest in the Falcon Project located in St Landry Parish, Louisiana.
Shoreline Project: The company owns a 25% working interest in the Sherwood Shoreline Project located in Ward and Mountrail Counties in North Dakota. The project area is located on the northeast flank of the U.S. portion of the Williston Basin east of the Nesson Anticline.
Red Creek Project: The company owns working interest in a small oil exploration project named Red Creek, located in Jefferson County, southern Oklahoma, situated 20 miles north of the Texas/Oklahoma border.
Ford East Project: The company owns a 82% working interest in the Ford East prospect, an oil and gas field situated in Reeves County, West Texas, USA. The project is located in the Delaware Basin and covers an area of 1,172 acres.
Halletsville Project: The Halletsville exploration project consists of a group of prospect and leasehold areas, including Halletsville South Project Area; Halletsville East Project Area; Erhard Peterson Project Area; Koerth I Project Area; Koerth II Project Area; Hoffer Project Area; and Spikes Project Area. The company has an ongoing exploration portfolio of Upper and Middle Wilcox and Midcox and Lower Wilcox prospects.
North East Waller Project: The company owns a 24% working interest in North East Waller Project with an area covering approximately 32,000 acres in Harris, Montgomery and Waller Counties, Texas.
The Knight 3D Project: The company owns a 35% working interest in the Knight 3D Project, which is located in the up-dip sectors of the Texas Gulf Coast, in Polk and Liberty Counties, Southeast Texas. The project area covers approximately 109 square miles (69,000 acres).
Raccoon Bend Project: The company owns 15% working interest in the Raccoon Bend Field.
Raccoon Bend - Union Gas JV Project: The company has a 24% interest in Raccoon Bend - Union Gas JV Project.
Stephens/Shackelford Project: The company has an 81% working interest in the project which spans across 26 leases, covering a total area of 3,689 acres of leasehold. Production is from various formations including the Strawn, Caddo Lime, Conglomerate, Marble Falls, Lake Sand, Duffer Lime, Mississippian Reef, and Ellenberger.
T-N-T Production Projects: The company has purchased majority interests in oil production leases located in Archer and Young Counties, Texas. It has expanded the Texas production base to include oil and gas leases in Cottle, Gaines, Ector, Knox, Runnels, Throckmorton, Young, Archer, Clay, Stephens, Shackelford, and Orange Counties.
Amadeus Energy Limited was founded in 1996.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AMADEUS ENERGY LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AMADEUS ENERGY LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AMADEUS ENERGY LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AMADEUS ENERGY LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AMADEUS ENERGY LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Amadeus Energy Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Amadeus Energy Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Amadeus Energy Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Amadeus Energy Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Amadeus Energy Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. AMADEUS ENERGY LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AMADEUS ENERGY LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AMADEUS ENERGY LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. AUSTRALIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AMADEUS ENERGY LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AMADEUS ENERGY LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AMADEUS ENERGY LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Amadeus Energy Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Amadeus Energy Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Amadeus Energy Ltd. Major Shareholders
Amadeus Energy Ltd. History
Amadeus Energy Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Amadeus Energy Ltd. Offices and Representations
Amadeus Energy Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Amadeus Energy Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Amadeus Energy Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Amadeus Energy Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Amadeus Energy Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Amadeus Energy Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Amadeus Energy Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Amadeus Energy Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Amadeus Energy Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Amadeus Energy Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Amadeus Energy Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Amadeus Energy Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?