- The report contains detailed information about Magnetek Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Magnetek Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Magnetek Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Magnetek Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Magnetek Inc. business.
About Magnetek Inc.
Magnetek, Inc. provides digital power control systems that are used to control motion and power primarily in material handling, elevator, and energy delivery applications. The companys products are sold directly or through manufacturers' representatives to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) for incorporation into their products, to system integrators and value-added resellers for assembly and incorporation into end-user systems, to distributors for resale to OEMs and contractors, and to end-users for repair and replacement purposes.
The company supplies digital drives, radio controls, software and accessories for industrial cranes and hoists. It also supplies digital direct current (DC) motion control systems for elevators. Customers include most of the industrial crane and hoist companies in North America and elevator builders. Its operations are located in North America, predominantly in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin, the location of its headquarters.
The company owns Enrange, LLC, a wireless control manufacturer providing radio remote controls for material handling, hydraulic, and other industries.
The company provides delivery systems and solutions for overhead material handling applications used in industries, such as aerospace, automotive, steel, aluminum, paper, logging, mining, ship loading, nuclear power plants, locomotive yards, and heavy movable structures. Its material handling products include drive systems, radio remote controls, and braking, collision-avoidance, and electrification subsystems, sold primarily to original equipment manufacturers of overhead cranes and hoists.
The company also designs, builds, sells, and supports elevator application specific drive products and DC elevator drives, as well as alternating current (AC) drives for low and high performance traction elevators. Its elevator product offerings include subsystems and drives used to control motion primarily in high-rise, high speed elevator applications.
The companys energy delivery product offerings include power inverters for fuel cells, solar panels and wind turbines, which deliver AC power from these energy sources to the utility power grid. It also provides drives for underground coal mining equipment.
The company has operations in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
The companys primary competitors include Konecranes Inc., Cattron Group International, Conductix-Wampfler (a division of Delachaux Group), Control Techniques (a division of Emerson Electric), OMRON Corporation, Yaskawa, KEB GmbH, Fujitec, SMA, SatCon Technology, and Xantrex (a division of Schneider Electric).
Magnetek, Inc. was founded in 1984.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MAGNETEK INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MAGNETEK INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MAGNETEK INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MAGNETEK INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MAGNETEK INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Magnetek Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Magnetek Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Magnetek Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Magnetek Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Electrical Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Magnetek Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MAGNETEK INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MAGNETEK INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MAGNETEK INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MAGNETEK INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MAGNETEK INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MAGNETEK INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Magnetek Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Magnetek Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Magnetek Inc. Major Shareholders
Magnetek Inc. History
Magnetek Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Magnetek Inc. Offices and Representations
Magnetek Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Magnetek Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Magnetek Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Magnetek Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Electrical Equipment Industry Statistics
Magnetek Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Magnetek Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Magnetek Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Magnetek Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Magnetek Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Magnetek Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Magnetek Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Magnetek Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?