- The report contains detailed information about Lions Petroleum, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Lions Petroleum, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Lions Petroleum, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Lions Petroleum, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Lions Petroleum, Inc. business.
About Lions Petroleum, Inc.
Lions Petroleum, Inc. engages in the exploration and development of oil and gas properties and hydrocarbon leases in Canada and the United States.
The company holds agreements to purchase a 17.5% working interest in Bennett prospect. The company has a participation letter of agreement with SunCoast Technical Services, Inc., which is the operator for the Bennett Prospect located in Lavaca County, Texas. Pursuant to the letter of agreement, it participated in the drilling of two three-dimensional seismic defined gas wells. Two gas wells, Bennett 1 and Bennett 2, were drilled, one to the depth of 3,350 feet and the second to a depth of 1,267 feet. These wells were hooked to a pipeline and are producing gas.
The company acquired five Saskatchewan petroleum and natural gas leases representing 452.83 hectares, or 1,119 acres, in the Williston Basin located in Southern Saskatchewan. These leases were acquired from the Saskatchewan Geology and Petroleum Lands Branch by Scott Land & Lease Ltd.
The company has a purchase and sale agreement with Duna Resources, Ltd. to acquire hydrocarbon leases for approximately 1,295 hectares of undeveloped land located in the Wolverine shallow gas area of northwestern Alberta, Canada.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LIONS PETROLEUM, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LIONS PETROLEUM, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LIONS PETROLEUM, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LIONS PETROLEUM, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LIONS PETROLEUM, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Lions Petroleum, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Lions Petroleum, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Lions Petroleum, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Lions Petroleum, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Lions Petroleum, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. LIONS PETROLEUM, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LIONS PETROLEUM, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LIONS PETROLEUM, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LIONS PETROLEUM, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LIONS PETROLEUM, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LIONS PETROLEUM, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Lions Petroleum, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Lions Petroleum, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Lions Petroleum, Inc. Major Shareholders
Lions Petroleum, Inc. History
Lions Petroleum, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Lions Petroleum, Inc. Offices and Representations
Lions Petroleum, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Lions Petroleum, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Lions Petroleum, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Lions Petroleum, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Lions Petroleum, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Lions Petroleum, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Lions Petroleum, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Lions Petroleum, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Lions Petroleum, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Lions Petroleum, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Lions Petroleum, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Lions Petroleum, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?