- The report contains detailed information about Lihua International, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Lihua International, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Lihua International, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Lihua International, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Lihua International, Inc. business.
About Lihua International, Inc.
Lihua International, Inc. engages in design, development, manufacture, marketing, and distribution of alternatives to pure copper wire, which include copper-clad aluminum wire (CCA) and recycled scrap copper wire.
The company sells wire products directly to manufacturers in the consumer electronics, white goods, automotive, utility, telecommunications and specialty cable industries, and to distributors in the wire and cable industries.
The company, in addition to CCA business, began production of copper rod from recycled scrap copper in 2009. As of December 31, 2009, its scrap copper refinery capacity was approximately 25,000 tons per annum. The company conducts its business through two operating subsidiaries, Danyang Lihua Electron Co., Ltd. and Jiangsu Lihua Copper Industry Co., Ltd.
In 2009, the company sold 9,630 tons of copper rod, all of which was produced on smelter/extrusion line. As of December 31, 2009, the company operated approximately 80 high speed wire drawing machines, which draw larger diameter copper rod or CCA rod into much finer diameter wires, with a total capacity of approximately 7,500 tons per annum of CCA wire and approximately 18,000 tons per annum of copper wire.
Copper Clad Aluminum (CCA): CCA is an electrical conductor consisting of an outer sleeve of copper that is metallurgically bonded to a solid aluminum core. The company produces CCA wire with the line diameter in the range of 0.03 mm to 0.18 mm. It produces and distributes wire in the following forms:
Fine wire: Fine wire is sold to smaller wire manufacturers for further processing; and
Magnet wire: Magnet wire can be fine or super fine and is the basic building block of a range of motorized appliances and is mainly used for its electrical conductivity.
Tin plated wire: Tin plated wire is mainly used for the transmission of audio and visual signals.
In March 2009, the company launched the manufacturing of copper rod from its continuous production system for fire refining, melting, and rod casting. In addition, the company produces cable and copper magnet wire from copper rods.
Cable: It is used for telephone drop wire and conductors; electric utilities; transmission lines, grid wire, fence and structured grounds; industrial drop wire, magnet wire, battery cables, automotive wiring harnesses; and in electronics for radio frequency shielding
Magnet wire: It is used in electronic motors, transformers, water pumps, automobile meters, energy, industrial, commercial, and residential industries.
Sales and Marketing
The company targets its sales activities primarily in the coastal provinces of Guangdong, Fujian, Zhejiang, Jiangsu and Shanghai areas. It maintains nine sales offices in China, including three in Guangdong, three in Zhejiang, one in Fujian, one in Shandong, and one in Anhui.
The companys suppliers are as following Qingyuan Zhongbian Metal Co., Ltd.; Shanghai Jingsheng Metal Co., Ltd.; Guangfeng Recycling Metal Co., Ltd.; Hailiang Metal Trading Co., Ltd.; and Nanhai Zhengjing Metal Co., Ltd.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LIHUA INTERNATIONAL, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LIHUA INTERNATIONAL, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LIHUA INTERNATIONAL, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LIHUA INTERNATIONAL, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LIHUA INTERNATIONAL, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Lihua International, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Lihua International, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Lihua International, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Lihua International, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Electrical Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Lihua International, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. LIHUA INTERNATIONAL, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LIHUA INTERNATIONAL, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LIHUA INTERNATIONAL, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LIHUA INTERNATIONAL, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LIHUA INTERNATIONAL, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LIHUA INTERNATIONAL, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Lihua International, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Lihua International, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Lihua International, Inc. Major Shareholders
Lihua International, Inc. History
Lihua International, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Lihua International, Inc. Offices and Representations
Lihua International, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Lihua International, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Lihua International, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Lihua International, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Electrical Equipment Industry Statistics
Lihua International, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Lihua International, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Lihua International, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Lihua International, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Lihua International, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Lihua International, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Lihua International, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Lihua International, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?