- The report contains detailed information about Fushi Copperweld, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Fushi Copperweld, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Fushi Copperweld, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Fushi Copperweld, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Fushi Copperweld, Inc. business.
About Fushi Copperweld, Inc.
Fushi Copperweld, Inc. produces bimetallic wire products, principally copper-clad aluminum (CCA) and copper-clad steel (CCS) products.
The company sells bimetallic wire products to a base of customers worldwide that operate primarily in the telecommunications, electrical utility, and transportation industries. The companys products are sold to 536 customers in 37 countries and are marketed under the established Copperweld and Fushi brand names.
The company operates its business principally through two wholly-owned subsidiaries: Fushi International (Dalian) Bimetallic Cable Co. Ltd. and Copperweld Bimetallics, LLC. Fushi International (Dalian) is a subsidiary of Fushi Holdings which is wholly-owned by Fushi Copperweld, Inc.
Fushi International (Dalian)
Fushi International (Dalian) is a provider of bimetallic wire in the PRC. Through Fushi International (Dalian), the company develops, designs, manufactures, markets, and distributes copper-clad bimetallic engineered conductor products, principally CCA conductors. As of December 31, 2009, the company had approximately 40,000 MT of annualized CCA capacity at its PRC facility, which primarily serves the Asia-Pacific region.
Copperweld is a provider of bimetallic wire in the North American, European, Middle eastern, and North African markets. Copperweld operates two production facilities in Fayetteville, Tennessee, in the U.S., and in Telford, England, in the U.K. Through these facilities, the company develops, designs, manufactures, markets, and distributes copper-clad bimetallic engineered conductor products, principally CCA and CCS conductors. As of December 31, 2009, the company had approximately 12,400 MT of annualized CCA capacity and approximately 16,300 MT of annualized CCS capacity at Copperwelds the U.S. facility.
The companys the U.K. facility provides processing, sales and service to its European, Middle Eastern, and North African customers, and its processing capabilities at this facility consist primarily of finishing capacity for products shipped from its the U.S. facility.
The company manufactures, markets, and distributes bimetallic conductors (conductors consisting of two metals), primarily CCA and CCS. Both CCA and CCS are composed of center cores of either aluminum or steel, surrounded by an outer layer, also referred to as a sheath or clad, of pure copper, resulting in an engineered composite bimetallic conductor. The companys proprietary manufacturing process results in a metallurgical bond between the copper sheath and the core metal.
In February 2010 the company acquired Dalian Jinchuan Power Cable Co. (Jinchuan), a low and medium voltage power cable manufacturer in Northeastern China, which allows the company to further downstream process its products.
Fushi Copperweld, Inc. was founded in 2001. The company was formerly known as Fushi International, Inc. and changed its name to Fushi Copperweld, Inc. in 2008.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FUSHI COPPERWELD, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FUSHI COPPERWELD, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FUSHI COPPERWELD, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FUSHI COPPERWELD, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FUSHI COPPERWELD, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Fushi Copperweld, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Fushi Copperweld, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Fushi Copperweld, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Fushi Copperweld, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Electrical Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Fushi Copperweld, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. FUSHI COPPERWELD, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FUSHI COPPERWELD, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FUSHI COPPERWELD, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FUSHI COPPERWELD, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FUSHI COPPERWELD, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FUSHI COPPERWELD, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Fushi Copperweld, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Fushi Copperweld, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Fushi Copperweld, Inc. Major Shareholders
Fushi Copperweld, Inc. History
Fushi Copperweld, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Fushi Copperweld, Inc. Offices and Representations
Fushi Copperweld, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Fushi Copperweld, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Fushi Copperweld, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Fushi Copperweld, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Electrical Equipment Industry Statistics
Fushi Copperweld, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Fushi Copperweld, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Fushi Copperweld, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Fushi Copperweld, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Fushi Copperweld, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Fushi Copperweld, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Fushi Copperweld, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Fushi Copperweld, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?