- The report contains detailed information about LianDi Clean Technology, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for LianDi Clean Technology, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The LianDi Clean Technology, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes LianDi Clean Technology, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of LianDi Clean Technology, Inc. business.
About LianDi Clean Technology, Inc.
LianDi Clean Technology Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides downstream flow equipment and engineering services to petroleum and petrochemical companies and other energy companies in China.
Principal Products and Services
The companys principal products and services include distributing a range of petroleum and petrochemical valves and equipment, including unheading units for the delayed coking process, as well as providing associated value-added technical services; providing systems integration services; and developing and marketing proprietary optimization software for the polymerization process.
Enclosed Unheading Units: A primary method in the refining industry of refining crude oil into gasoline, jet and diesel fuel requires a process known as delayed coking. The company is providing an automated and enclosed process of delayed coking, eliminating exposure risks for the workers involved.
Distribution & Technical Services: The company distributes different types of valves and related equipment from manufacturers/suppliers. The company also provides related value-added technical services to manufacturers and petroleum and petrochemical companies. It provides locally customized technical services for international companies who sell products in China but who do not have local offices. For these companies, the company offers its services by enlisting its engineers on the ground to provide localized services for their products. Its technical services include communicating with the R&D arms of the large Chinese oil companies; verifying and confirming the specification of products; and product inspecting, maintenance and debugging assistance.
Systems Integration: The company provides systems integration services for self-control of the chemical production process. This process includes integration of storage operations and transportation of valve instruments from tank farms, as well as providing upgrading services of programmable logic controllers with instrument systems.
Software: The companys software helps test the processes by producing data collection, performance analysis, and process optimization indications. Polymerization reaction data collection and analysis software provides production process automation control. The companys software can also be applied to other industries, including the coal and steel industries.
The company's major customers are the China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) and the China Petroleum and Chemical Corporation (Sinopec).
The company maintains relationships with, and distributes products for valve and equipment manufacturers, including Cameron; Poyam Valves; Rotork; Perar S.p.A; Kanon Loading Equipment BV; and DeltaValve.
The company's competitors include Z&J Technologies GmbH and Honeywell.
LianDi Clean Technology Inc. was founded in 1999.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LIANDI CLEAN TECHNOLOGY, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LIANDI CLEAN TECHNOLOGY, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LIANDI CLEAN TECHNOLOGY, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LIANDI CLEAN TECHNOLOGY, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LIANDI CLEAN TECHNOLOGY, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. LianDi Clean Technology, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of LianDi Clean Technology, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of LianDi Clean Technology, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. LianDi Clean Technology, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. LianDi Clean Technology, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. LIANDI CLEAN TECHNOLOGY, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LIANDI CLEAN TECHNOLOGY, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LIANDI CLEAN TECHNOLOGY, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LIANDI CLEAN TECHNOLOGY, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LIANDI CLEAN TECHNOLOGY, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LIANDI CLEAN TECHNOLOGY, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
LianDi Clean Technology, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
LianDi Clean Technology, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
LianDi Clean Technology, Inc. Major Shareholders
LianDi Clean Technology, Inc. History
LianDi Clean Technology, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
LianDi Clean Technology, Inc. Offices and Representations
LianDi Clean Technology, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
LianDi Clean Technology, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
LianDi Clean Technology, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
LianDi Clean Technology, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
LianDi Clean Technology, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
LianDi Clean Technology, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
LianDi Clean Technology, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
LianDi Clean Technology, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
LianDi Clean Technology, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
LianDi Clean Technology, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
LianDi Clean Technology, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
LianDi Clean Technology, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?