MIE Holdings Corporation Fundamental Company Report Including Financial, SWOT, Competitors and Industry Analysis
- The report contains detailed information about MIE Holdings Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for MIE Holdings Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The MIE Holdings Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes MIE Holdings Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of MIE Holdings Corporation business.
About MIE Holdings Corporation
Mie Holdings Corporation operates as an independent upstream oil company operating onshore in China. The company engages in the operation of the Daan, Moliqing, and Miao 3 oilfields in the Songliao Basin.
As of December 31, 2009, the company had estimated net proved reserves of approximately 30.9 million barrels of crude oil. In 2009, it operated 25 drilling rigs. It operated an aggregate of 1,383 gross productive wells in its 3 oilfields.
The company operates two central collection stations, equipped with filtration, distribution and storage systems. Oil collected from the companys oilfields is filtered and transported by pipe or tanker truck to central storage tanks, and then piped to PetroChinas local collection stations.
Situated in Daan, Jilin Province and near the center of the Songliao Basin, the Daan oilfield entered into the commercial production phase of the production sharing contract. The Daan oilfield extends an area of approximately 253.0 square kilometers. As of December 31, 2009, the company operated 1,153 gross productive wells and was in the process of drilling and completing 58 gross wells in the Daan oilfield. Its total gross developed acreage was 18,239 acres.
The Moliqing oilfield is situated in Yitong, Jilin Province and near the center of the Songliao Basin. The Moliqing oilfield entered into the commercial production phase of the production sharing contract in 2008. The Moliqing oilfield extends over an area of approximately 71.5 square kilometers. As the operator of the Daan, Moliqing and Miao 3 oilfields, the company holds a 90% participating interest in the foreign contractors entitlement and obligations under the production sharing contracts. During 2009, its total gross developed acreage was 2,405 acres.
The Miao 3 oilfield is situated in Qianguo, Jilin Province, and near the center of the Songliao Basin. The Miao 3 oilfield extends approximately an area of approximately 81.0 square kilometers. As of December 31, 2009, it operated 77 gross productive wells and is in the process of drilling and completing 15 gross wells in the Miao 3 oilfield. Its total gross developed acreage was 1,024 acres.
The company has a production sharing contract with China Petroleum and Chemical Corporation (Sinopec) for exploration and development of a contract area identified as Luojiayi block 64 at the Shengli oilfield in Shandong Province.
The company competes with ROC Oil, Central Asia Oil, Bright Oceans, Ivanhoe Energy, PetroChina Company Limited, and Sinopec.
Mie Holdings Corporation was incorporated in 2008.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MIE HOLDINGS CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MIE HOLDINGS CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MIE HOLDINGS CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MIE HOLDINGS CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MIE HOLDINGS CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. MIE Holdings Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of MIE Holdings Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of MIE Holdings Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. MIE Holdings Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. MIE Holdings Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. MIE HOLDINGS CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MIE HOLDINGS CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MIE HOLDINGS CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MIE HOLDINGS CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MIE HOLDINGS CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MIE HOLDINGS CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF FIGURES
MIE Holdings Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
MIE Holdings Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
MIE Holdings Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
MIE Holdings Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
MIE Holdings Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
MIE Holdings Corporation Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
MIE Holdings Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
MIE Holdings Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
MIE Holdings Corporation Major Shareholders
MIE Holdings Corporation History
MIE Holdings Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
MIE Holdings Corporation Offices and Representations
MIE Holdings Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
MIE Holdings Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
MIE Holdings Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
MIE Holdings Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
MIE Holdings Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
MIE Holdings Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?