- The report contains detailed information about Leader Universal Holdings Bhd that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Leader Universal Holdings Bhd. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Leader Universal Holdings Bhd financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Leader Universal Holdings Bhd competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Leader Universal Holdings Bhd business.
About Leader Universal Holdings Bhd
Leader Universal Holdings Berhad, an investment holding company, engages in the manufacture and sale of telecommunication and power cables. It offers a range of telecommunication cables comprising internal telephone, switchboard, pilot, multi-pair telephone, integral bearer telephone, and optical fiber cables, as well as jumper and self supporting services drop wires, which are used in the telecommunication and information technology sectors. The company also provides low voltage, medium voltage, high voltage, and extra high voltage power cables; PVC power cables; aluminium cables, wires, and conductors; and marine, instrumentation, fire resistant, welding, and rubber cables, as well as PVC compounds used for transmission and distribution of electricity. In addition, it manufactures and sells aluminum and copper rods; operates as an insurance agent; and trades in telecommunication related products. Further, the company involves in the investment, development, letting, and management of properties; and generation and transmission of power through the operation of 35 megawatt diesel engine power plant, as well as engages in building a 100 megawatt coal-fired power plant located near the port of Sihanoukville in Cambodia. The company serves customers primarily in Malaysia, Cambodia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Australasia, Europe, and the Middle East. Leader Universal Holdings Berhad was founded in 1976 and is headquartered in Penang, Malaysia.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LEADER UNIVERSAL HOLDINGS BHD COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LEADER UNIVERSAL HOLDINGS BHD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LEADER UNIVERSAL HOLDINGS BHD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LEADER UNIVERSAL HOLDINGS BHD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LEADER UNIVERSAL HOLDINGS BHD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Leader Universal Holdings Bhd Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Leader Universal Holdings Bhd and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Leader Universal Holdings Bhd and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Leader Universal Holdings Bhd Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Electrical Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Leader Universal Holdings Bhd Industry Position Analysis
6. LEADER UNIVERSAL HOLDINGS BHD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LEADER UNIVERSAL HOLDINGS BHD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LEADER UNIVERSAL HOLDINGS BHD ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. MALAYSIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LEADER UNIVERSAL HOLDINGS BHD IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LEADER UNIVERSAL HOLDINGS BHD PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LEADER UNIVERSAL HOLDINGS BHD VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Leader Universal Holdings Bhd Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Leader Universal Holdings Bhd Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Leader Universal Holdings Bhd Major Shareholders
Leader Universal Holdings Bhd History
Leader Universal Holdings Bhd Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Leader Universal Holdings Bhd Offices and Representations
Leader Universal Holdings Bhd SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Leader Universal Holdings Bhd Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Leader Universal Holdings Bhd Capital Market Snapshot
Leader Universal Holdings Bhd Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Electrical Equipment Industry Statistics
Leader Universal Holdings Bhd Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Leader Universal Holdings Bhd Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Leader Universal Holdings Bhd Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Leader Universal Holdings Bhd 1-year Stock Charts
Leader Universal Holdings Bhd 5-year Stock Charts
Leader Universal Holdings Bhd vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Leader Universal Holdings Bhd vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Leader Universal Holdings Bhd Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?