- The report contains detailed information about L & L Energy, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for L & L Energy, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The L & L Energy, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes L & L Energy, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of L & L Energy, Inc. business.
About L & L Energy, Inc.
L&L Energy, Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in coal mining, coal washing, coal coking, and coal wholesaling. The companys operations are conducted in Yunnan and Guizhou provinces in the southwest region of the Peoples Republic of China.
The company has rights in three coal mines, including DaPuAn Mine; SuTsong Mine; and Ping Yi Mine.
DaPuAn Mine: The company extracts coal at rate of approximately 250,000 tons per year from this mine. The total reserve of this mine is 7.8 million tons.
SuTsong Mine: The company extracts coal at rate of approximately 130,000 tons per year from this mine. The total reserve of this mine is 2.1 million tons.
Ping Yi Mine: The company extracts coal at rate of approximately 250,000 tons per year from this mine. The total reserve of this mine is 13.5 million tons.
The company has three coal washing facilities with an aggregate 1 million ton annual capacity. One facility is on the site of the DaPuAn mine, another facility is on the site of Ping Yi Mine, and Hong Xing is free-standing. The company washes coal produced from its own mining operation and coal that it purchases from other coal suppliers. Coal washing process involves crushing coal and washing out soluble sulfur and ash compounds with water or other solvents.
The companys facilities produce metallurgical coke, which is higher quality coke used primarily for steel manufacturing. Lesser quality coke is burned in electricity-generating plants. It has 1 coking facility with a 150,000 ton capacity per year.
The company buys and sells coal from and to others using two coal storage facilities with railroad access. It also acts as broker to assist small independent mine operators who lack the means to transport coal from their mines or are otherwise unable to sell their coal themselves.
In February 2010, the company acquired 100% equity of ZoneLin Coal Coking Factory in China (ZoneLin). In January 2010, the company acquired 100% equity of SeZone County Hong Xing Coal Washing Factory (Hong Xing).
In April 2010, the company sold its interest in Hon Shen Coal Co. Ltd.
In 2009, the company has discontinued its air compressor operations.
The company was founded in 1995. It was formerly known as L & L International Holdings, Inc. and changed its name to L&L Energy, Inc. in January 2010.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. L & L ENERGY, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. L & L ENERGY, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. L & L ENERGY, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. L & L ENERGY, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. L & L ENERGY, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. L & L Energy, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of L & L Energy, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of L & L Energy, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. L & L Energy, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. L & L Energy, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. L & L ENERGY, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. L & L ENERGY, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. L & L ENERGY, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. L & L ENERGY, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. L & L ENERGY, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. L & L ENERGY, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
L & L Energy, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
L & L Energy, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
L & L Energy, Inc. Major Shareholders
L & L Energy, Inc. History
L & L Energy, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
L & L Energy, Inc. Offices and Representations
L & L Energy, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
L & L Energy, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
L & L Energy, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
L & L Energy, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
L & L Energy, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
L & L Energy, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
L & L Energy, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
L & L Energy, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
L & L Energy, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
L & L Energy, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
L & L Energy, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
L & L Energy, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?