- The report contains detailed information about KBC Advanced Technologies plc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for KBC Advanced Technologies plc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The KBC Advanced Technologies plc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes KBC Advanced Technologies plc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of KBC Advanced Technologies plc business.
About KBC Advanced Technologies plc
KBC Advanced Technologies plc operates as an independent process engineering group, which provides consulting services and implemented solutions.
Products and services
The Companys services categories include: Process Improvement; Petrochemicals; Linnhoff March Energy Services; Reliability, Availability and Maintenance Services; Planning Services; PEL Market & Investment Services; and Profimatics Simulation Software.
Process improvement: The Company's process improvement services include: Implementation Services; Continuous Improvement Services; Clean Fuels Programs; Oil Storage Optimization; Design Services; and Loss Control Services.
Petrochemical services: The Company's petrochemical services start with a Competitive Analysis Review (CAR), a strategic analysis of all site assets and competitiveness. The Company offers its services in the following four areas: Process Optimization; Energy Optimization; RAM (Reliability, Availability, Maintenance); and Strategic & Operational Planning.
Linnhoff March energy services: The consulting projects the company undertake include process design and de-bottlenecking, TotalSite optimization, yield improvements, utility system modeling, energy conservation/optimization, emissions targeting, hydrogen management and waste water reductions. The Company has extensive experience with corporate energy reduction programs for national and multi-national companies across a range of energy-intensive industries including oil, chemicals, pulp and paper, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, and metals.
Reliability, Availability and Maintenance (RAM): The Company works closely with operations, maintenance, purchasing, and technical teams to design and systematically implement site-specific RAM tools and methodologies. KBC RAM services address improvement opportunities, including: Routine maintenance optimization; Turnaround optimization; Defect elimination; Asset policy development; Asset modeling; Project risk management; and Asset loss assistance and prevention.
Planning services: KBC offers a range of client services that lead companies to Best Practices in the following areas: Supply and operations planning effectiveness; Supply chain effectiveness; and planning models improvement.
PEL market and investment services: PEL market services is a global energy economics consultancy serving the oil and gas industries. Companies and governments in the energy sector face a complex environment due to economic, market and commercial challenges. The Company's project consulting and retainer services are based on core areas of industrial expertise: strategic planning, business process and risk management, project studies and trading support.
The Company's retainer services give round-the-clock access to its data, reports, analysis and advice. They also provide analyses and forecasts of worldwide demand and supply, crude oil price developments, product price developments, freight rates and refining margins all available in regular reports and accessible online.
PROFIMATICS simulation software: Petro-SIM, based on HYSYS.Refinery, lets process engineers optimize, analyze, and evaluate complex refinery interactions accurately, whether they are conducting multi-unit simulations, determining the impact of different feedstocks and operating targets, monitoring process performance, conducting investment studies, or updating a Linear Program (LP) model.
KBCs models are available within Petro-SIM, including: Fluid Catalytic Cracker, Hydrocracker, Catalytic Reformer, Naphtha Hydrotreater, Diesel Hydrotreater, VGO Hydrotreater, Residue Hydrodesulfurizer, Delayed Coker, Alkylation, Visbreaking, Isomerization, and Blending.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. KBC ADVANCED TECHNOLOGIES PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. KBC ADVANCED TECHNOLOGIES PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. KBC ADVANCED TECHNOLOGIES PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. KBC ADVANCED TECHNOLOGIES PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. KBC ADVANCED TECHNOLOGIES PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. KBC Advanced Technologies plc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of KBC Advanced Technologies plc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of KBC Advanced Technologies plc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. KBC Advanced Technologies plc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. KBC Advanced Technologies plc Industry Position Analysis
6. KBC ADVANCED TECHNOLOGIES PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. KBC ADVANCED TECHNOLOGIES PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. KBC ADVANCED TECHNOLOGIES PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. KBC ADVANCED TECHNOLOGIES PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. KBC ADVANCED TECHNOLOGIES PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. KBC ADVANCED TECHNOLOGIES PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
KBC Advanced Technologies plc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
KBC Advanced Technologies plc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
KBC Advanced Technologies plc Major Shareholders
KBC Advanced Technologies plc History
KBC Advanced Technologies plc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
KBC Advanced Technologies plc Offices and Representations
KBC Advanced Technologies plc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
KBC Advanced Technologies plc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
KBC Advanced Technologies plc Capital Market Snapshot
KBC Advanced Technologies plc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
KBC Advanced Technologies plc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
KBC Advanced Technologies plc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
KBC Advanced Technologies plc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
KBC Advanced Technologies plc 1-year Stock Charts
KBC Advanced Technologies plc 5-year Stock Charts
KBC Advanced Technologies plc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
KBC Advanced Technologies plc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
KBC Advanced Technologies plc Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?