- The report contains detailed information about The LGL Group, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for The LGL Group, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The The LGL Group, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes The LGL Group, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of The LGL Group, Inc. business.
About The LGL Group, Inc.
The LGL Group, Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in the manufacture and marketing of custom-designed engineered electronic components that are used primarily to control the frequency or timing of signals in electronic circuits.
The company operates through its principal subsidiary, M-tron Industries, Inc., which includes the operations of M-tron Industries, Ltd. (Mtron), and Mtrons subsidiaries Piezo Technology, Inc. and Piezo Technology India Private Ltd (jointly, PTI).
The company's devices, which are commonly called frequency control devices, are used in infrastructure equipment for the telecommunications and network equipment industries. Its devices are also used in electronic systems for military applications, avionics, earth orbiting satellites, medical devices, instrumentation, industrial devices, and global positioning systems.
The company's products are frequency control devices, including packaged quartz crystals, oscillators incorporating those crystals, and electronic filter products. The Packaged Crystal is a single crystal in a hermetically sealed package and is used by electronic equipment manufacturers, along with their own electronic circuitry, to build oscillators for frequency control in their electronic devices. The Clock Oscillator is a self-contained package with a crystal and electronic circuitry that is used as a subsystem by electronic equipment manufacturers to provide frequency control for their devices. The Voltage Controlled Crystal Oscillator (VCXO) is a variable frequency oscillator whose frequency can be changed by varying the control voltage to the oscillator. The Temperature Compensated Crystal Oscillator (TCXO) is an oscillator designed for use over a range of temperatures. Oven-Controlled Crystal Oscillators are designed to produce a much higher level of stability over a range of operating conditions with very low phase noise. The Electronic Filters use either crystal technology or precise manufacturing of inductive/capacitive circuits to provide filters with defined capabilities to filter out unwanted portions of a timing signal.
The company's oscillator products operate at frequencies ranging from 2 kilohertz to approximately 1.4 gigahertz. It offers crystal and inductive/capacitive filters with central frequencies from a direct current to 15 gigahertz. Majority of its products are custom-designed for requirements of specific original equipment manufacturer (OEM) systems.
The companys products are employed in various applications within the communications industry, including computer and telephone network switches, high-speed gigabit Ethernet, modems, wireless transmitters/receivers, multiplexers, data recovery/regeneration devices, fiber channel networks, repeaters, data transceivers, line interface devices, communications satellites, and base station controllers. Its products are incorporated into end products that serve various elements of the communications industry. The crystals, oscillators, and filters intended for non-communications applications are found in military applications for remote sensing, personnel protection and armaments. Avionics applications include ground and flight control systems. Industrial applications are in security systems, metering systems, electronic test instruments and industrial control systems. The company's products are also used in medical instrumentation applications, as well as in computer peripheral equipment, such as storage devices, printers, modems, monitors, video cards, and sound cards.
The company's timing module, an electronic subsystem, is a pre-assembled circuit that integrates different functions into a small, single, self-contained module for control of timing in a circuit. Timing modules are frequently used for the synchronization of timing signals in digital circuits, particularly in wireless and optical carrier network systems.
The company's operations are located in Orlando, Florida, Yankton, South Dakota, and Noida, India. In addition, it has a sales office in Hong Kong. It has international customers located in Malaysia, China, Canada, Thailand, Singapore, and Mexico.
The company markets and sells its frequency control devices primarily to original equipment manufacturers of communications, networking, military, avionics, instrumentation and medical equipment; contract manufacturers for OEMs; and distributors who sell to OEMs and contract manufacturers.
The company's competitors include Vectron International (a division of Dover Corporation); CTS Corporation; K&L (a division of Dover Corporation); and Saronix (a division of Pericom Semiconductor Corporation).
The LGL Group, Inc., formerly known as Lynch Corporation, was founded in 1917.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. THE LGL GROUP, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. THE LGL GROUP, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. THE LGL GROUP, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. THE LGL GROUP, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. THE LGL GROUP, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. The LGL Group, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of The LGL Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of The LGL Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. The LGL Group, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Electrical Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. The LGL Group, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. THE LGL GROUP, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. THE LGL GROUP, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. THE LGL GROUP, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. THE LGL GROUP, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. THE LGL GROUP, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. THE LGL GROUP, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
The LGL Group, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
The LGL Group, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
The LGL Group, Inc. Major Shareholders
The LGL Group, Inc. History
The LGL Group, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
The LGL Group, Inc. Offices and Representations
The LGL Group, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
The LGL Group, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
The LGL Group, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
The LGL Group, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Electrical Equipment Industry Statistics
The LGL Group, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
The LGL Group, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
The LGL Group, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
The LGL Group, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
The LGL Group, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
The LGL Group, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
The LGL Group, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
The LGL Group, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?