- The report contains detailed information about Galvanic Applied Sciences Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Galvanic Applied Sciences Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Galvanic Applied Sciences Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Galvanic Applied Sciences Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Galvanic Applied Sciences Inc. business.
About Galvanic Applied Sciences Inc.
Galvanic Applied Sciences Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets analysis and measurement equipment for the natural gas and process industries in Canada, the United States, and internationally. Its product range includes hydrogen sulphide, tail gas, acid gas, CEM, and total sulphur analyzers; sulphur chromatographs; online gas chromatographs; infrared CO2 and moisture analyzers; volume correctors; and pressure recorders for the gas measurement industry. The company also offers a range of online chemical and hydrogen sulphide in liquid sulfur analyzers, in-line viscometers, and in-line optical and acoustic transmitters for liquid measurement industry, including wet chemistry, water quality, turbidity, suspended solids, color monitoring, and viscosity. In addition, it provides electronic flow and pressure measurement products, which consist of equipment designed to correct the volume reading of gas flow through a meter located at a commercial site. Further, the company offers product support services, such as maintenance, training, and technical services to its customers. Galvanic Applied Sciences Inc. markets its products to natural gas processing industries and sulfur recovery plants, as well as to tail gas clean-up, gas sweetening process, and sulfur degassing and forming units. The company is based in Calgary, Canada.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GALVANIC APPLIED SCIENCES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GALVANIC APPLIED SCIENCES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GALVANIC APPLIED SCIENCES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GALVANIC APPLIED SCIENCES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GALVANIC APPLIED SCIENCES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Galvanic Applied Sciences Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Galvanic Applied Sciences Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Galvanic Applied Sciences Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Galvanic Applied Sciences Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Galvanic Applied Sciences Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. GALVANIC APPLIED SCIENCES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GALVANIC APPLIED SCIENCES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GALVANIC APPLIED SCIENCES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GALVANIC APPLIED SCIENCES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GALVANIC APPLIED SCIENCES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GALVANIC APPLIED SCIENCES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Galvanic Applied Sciences Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Galvanic Applied Sciences Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Galvanic Applied Sciences Inc. Major Shareholders
Galvanic Applied Sciences Inc. History
Galvanic Applied Sciences Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Galvanic Applied Sciences Inc. Offices and Representations
Galvanic Applied Sciences Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Galvanic Applied Sciences Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Galvanic Applied Sciences Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Galvanic Applied Sciences Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Galvanic Applied Sciences Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Galvanic Applied Sciences Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Galvanic Applied Sciences Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Galvanic Applied Sciences Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Galvanic Applied Sciences Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Galvanic Applied Sciences Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Galvanic Applied Sciences Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Galvanic Applied Sciences Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?