- The report contains detailed information about Enbridge Energy Partners LP that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Enbridge Energy Partners LP. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Enbridge Energy Partners LP financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Enbridge Energy Partners LP competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Enbridge Energy Partners LP business.
About Enbridge Energy Partners LP
Enbridge Energy Partners, L.P. owns and operates crude oil and liquid petroleum transportation and storage assets, and natural gas gathering, treating, processing, transportation, and marketing assets in the United States of America. Enbridge Energy Company, Inc. serves as the general partner of the company.
As of December 31, 2009, the company's portfolio of assets included the following: approximately 5,900 miles of crude oil gathering and transportation lines and 28.9 million barrels, or Bbl, of crude oil storage and terminaling capacity; natural gas gathering and transportation lines totaling approximately 10,000 miles; 9 natural gas treating and 22 natural gas processing facilities with an aggregate capacity of approximately 2,900 million cubic feet per day, or MMcf/d; and marketing assets that provide natural gas supply, transmission, storage and sales services.
The company conducts its business through three business segments: Liquids; Natural Gas; and Marketing.
Liquids segment includes the Lakehead, North Dakota, and the Mid-Continent crude oil systems.
Lakehead system consists of a series of interstate common carrier crude oil and liquid petroleum pipelines that are regulated by the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, or FERC, and storage assets, all of which are located in the Great Lakes and Midwest regions of the United States. The Lakehead system spans approximately 1,900 miles and includes approximately 4,700 miles of pipe and is the primary transporter of crude oil and liquid petroleum from western Canada to the United States. The Lakehead system serves all the refining centers in the Great Lakes and Midwest regions of the United States and the province of Ontario, Canada.
Customers: During 2009, approximately 36 shippers tendered crude oil and liquid petroleum for delivery through its Lakehead system. The companys customers include integrated oil companies, independent oil producers, refiners, and marketers.
The company's Mid-Continent system consists of approximately 480 miles of active crude oil pipelines, including the FERC-regulated Ozark pipeline and approximately 15.9 million barrels of storage capacity, which serve refineries in the U.S. Mid-continent region from Cushing, Oklahoma.
The companys Ozark pipeline transports crude oil from Cushing to Wood River where it delivers to ConocoPhillips Wood River refinery and interconnects with the WoodPat Pipeline, and the Wood River Pipeline, each owned by unrelated parties. The companys West Tulsa pipeline moves crude oil from Cushing to Tulsa, Oklahoma where it delivers to Holly Corporations Tulsa refinery, formally owned by Sinclair Oil Corporation. The storage terminals consist of 96 individual storage tanks ranging in size from 55,000 to 575,000 barrels.
Customers: During 2009, approximately 37 shippers tendered crude oil for service by its Mid-Continent system. Its customers include integrated oil companies, independent oil producers, refiners, and marketers.
North Dakota system
The company's North Dakota system includes approximately 240 miles of crude oil gathering lines connected to an interstate transportation line that is approximately 730 miles long and is regulated by the FERC. The North Dakota system connects directly into the Lakehead system in the state of Minnesota.
The companys North Dakota system is a crude oil gathering and interstate transportation system servicing the Williston Basin in North Dakota and Montana. The crude oil gathering pipelines of its North Dakota system collect crude oil from points near producing wells in approximately 22 oil fields in North Dakota and Montana. Most deliveries from its North Dakota system are made at Clearbrook to its Lakehead system and to a third-party pipeline system. The companys North Dakota system includes approximately 240 miles of crude oil gathering lines connected to a transportation line that is approximately 730 miles long, with a capacity of approximately 161,000 Bpd. The companys North Dakota system also has 21 pump stations, 1 delivery station, and 11 terminaling facilities wit
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ENBRIDGE ENERGY PARTNERS LP COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ENBRIDGE ENERGY PARTNERS LP BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ENBRIDGE ENERGY PARTNERS LP SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ENBRIDGE ENERGY PARTNERS LP FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ENBRIDGE ENERGY PARTNERS LP COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Enbridge Energy Partners LP Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Enbridge Energy Partners LP and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Enbridge Energy Partners LP and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Enbridge Energy Partners LP Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Enbridge Energy Partners LP Industry Position Analysis
6. ENBRIDGE ENERGY PARTNERS LP NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ENBRIDGE ENERGY PARTNERS LP EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ENBRIDGE ENERGY PARTNERS LP ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ENBRIDGE ENERGY PARTNERS LP IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ENBRIDGE ENERGY PARTNERS LP PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ENBRIDGE ENERGY PARTNERS LP VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Enbridge Energy Partners LP Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Enbridge Energy Partners LP Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Enbridge Energy Partners LP Major Shareholders
Enbridge Energy Partners LP History
Enbridge Energy Partners LP Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Enbridge Energy Partners LP Offices and Representations
Enbridge Energy Partners LP SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Enbridge Energy Partners LP Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Enbridge Energy Partners LP Capital Market Snapshot
Enbridge Energy Partners LP Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Enbridge Energy Partners LP Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Enbridge Energy Partners LP Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Enbridge Energy Partners LP Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Enbridge Energy Partners LP 1-year Stock Charts
Enbridge Energy Partners LP 5-year Stock Charts
Enbridge Energy Partners LP vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Enbridge Energy Partners LP vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Enbridge Energy Partners LP Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?