- The report contains detailed information about Environmental Energy Services Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Environmental Energy Services Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Environmental Energy Services Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Environmental Energy Services Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Environmental Energy Services Inc. business.
About Environmental Energy Services Inc.
Environmental Energy Services, Inc. engages in the acquisition, development, production, and exploration of oil and natural gas properties located onshore in the United States. The companys properties are primarily located in the Fayetteville Shale in the Arkoma basin of Arkansas, South Lake Arthur Parish, Louisiana, and the Cook Inlet in Alaska.
Oil and Natural Gas Properties
The company owns interests in oil and gas leases in the various prospects that include:
Fayetteville Shale Field
The company has interests in approximately 10,600 net acres. The Fayetteville Shale, an unconventional gas reservoir located in the Arkoma Basin in Arkansas. As of December 31, 2007, proved reserves for this field were approximately 5,915,000 Mcfe. During 2007, the company drilled 5 wells in its sections.
Mirror Image Prospect
The Mirror Image Prospect consists of leases covering approximately 1,700 net acres in an area east-southeast of Lake Charles, Louisiana.
The Morriltons Prospect consists of leases approximately 913 net acres in Morrilton, Arkansas situated in the Arkoma Basin.
Maverick/Aegis Prospect, Alaska
The Maverick/Aegis Prospect consists of two leases from the State of Alaska of 11,435 net acres in the Redoubt Bay area of Cook Inlet. The company focuses on two zones, Maverick and Aegis.
The Independence Ridge Prospect is located in southeastern Oklahoma. The company owns a 10% participation interest in the leases held by Ironhorse Exploration, Inc. covering approximately 985 acres.
As of December 31, 2007, the companys estimated total proved oil and natural gas reserves were approximately 5,913,697 million cubic feet (Mcf) (gross), and 36,992 Mcf (net) of natural gas and natural gas liquids.
In May 2010, Environmental Energy Services Inc. has launched a new brand identity highlighting the company's expanded range of performance products used in the burning of coal, heavy oil, biomass and other fuels.
Environmental Energy Services Inc. was founded in 1981.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ENVIRONMENTAL ENERGY SERVICES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ENVIRONMENTAL ENERGY SERVICES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ENVIRONMENTAL ENERGY SERVICES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ENVIRONMENTAL ENERGY SERVICES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ENVIRONMENTAL ENERGY SERVICES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Environmental Energy Services Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Environmental Energy Services Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Environmental Energy Services Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Environmental Energy Services Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Environmental Energy Services Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ENVIRONMENTAL ENERGY SERVICES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ENVIRONMENTAL ENERGY SERVICES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ENVIRONMENTAL ENERGY SERVICES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ENVIRONMENTAL ENERGY SERVICES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ENVIRONMENTAL ENERGY SERVICES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ENVIRONMENTAL ENERGY SERVICES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Environmental Energy Services Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Environmental Energy Services Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Environmental Energy Services Inc. Major Shareholders
Environmental Energy Services Inc. History
Environmental Energy Services Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Environmental Energy Services Inc. Offices and Representations
Environmental Energy Services Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Environmental Energy Services Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Environmental Energy Services Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Environmental Energy Services Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Environmental Energy Services Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Environmental Energy Services Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Environmental Energy Services Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Environmental Energy Services Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Environmental Energy Services Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Environmental Energy Services Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Environmental Energy Services Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Environmental Energy Services Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?