- The report contains detailed information about ENGlobal Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ENGlobal Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ENGlobal Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ENGlobal Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ENGlobal Corp. business.
About ENGlobal Corp.
ENGlobal Corporation provides engineering and professional services principally to the energy sector.
The company operates in four segments: Engineering, Construction, Automation, and Land.
The Engineering Segment
The Engineering segment provides consulting services relating to the development, management, and execution of projects requiring professional engineering and related project services. Services provided by the segment include feasibility studies, engineering, design, procurement, and construction management. Its engineering services include conceptual studies; project definition; cost estimating; engineering design; environmental compliance; material procurement; and project management.
The Engineering segment delivers its services via in-plant personnel assigned throughout the United States and internationally. It offers engineering consulting services primarily to clients in the petroleum refining, petrochemical, pipeline, production and alternative energy industries for the development and management of engineering projects throughout the United States.
The Engineering segment operates through its wholly-owned subsidiaries, ENGlobal Engineering, Inc. (EEI) and ENGlobal Technical Services, Inc. (ETS). EEI focuses primarily on providing its services to the upstream, midstream and downstream segments of the oil and gas industry, utilities and alternative energy developers. It also delivers its services via in-plant personnel assigned throughout the United States. ETS primarily provides automated fuel handling systems and services to branches of the U.S. military and public sector entities.
The Construction Segment
The Construction segment focuses on energy infrastructure projects in the United States by offering personnel and services primarily in the area of construction, construction management, process plant turnaround management, plant asset management, commissioning and start-up. Its customers include the pipeline, refining, utility, chemical, petrochemical, alternative energy and power industries throughout the United States. Construction segment personnel are typically assigned to client facilities and construction sites throughout the United States.
The Construction segment operates through its wholly-owned subsidiary ENGlobal Construction Resources, Inc. (ECR). In August 2009, the company acquired the operations PCI Management and Consulting Company (PCI), a power consulting business. PCI provides engineering, consulting, and project management services, specializing in projects related to the generation, transmission, and distribution of energy.
The Automation Segment
The Automation segment provides services related to the design, fabrication, and implementation of process distributed control and analyzer systems, advanced automation, information technology, and heat tracing projects. This segment also designs, assembles, integrates, and services control and instrumentation systems for specific applications in the energy and processing related industries. These services are offered to clients in the petroleum refining, petrochemical, pipeline, production, process, and pulp and paper industries throughout the United States and Canada, as well as the Middle East and the Caribbean. The Automation segment personnel assist in on-site commissioning, start-up and training for the company's specialized systems.
The Automation segment operates through ENGlobal Automation Group, Inc. (EAG), a wholly-owned subsidiary of ENGlobal, and EAG's wholly owned subsidiaries, ENGlobal Systems, Inc. (ESI) and ENGlobal Canada ULC (ECAN). EAG and ECAN focus primarily on providing automation related design and engineering services, while ESI primarily provides fabrication, testing, and integration services of automation related enclosures.
The Land Segment
The Land segment provides land management, right-of-way, environmental compliance, legislative affairs support and governmental regulatory compliance services, primarily to pipeline, utility and other owner/operators of infrastructure facilities throughout the United States and Canada. Land segment personnel are typically assigned to client projects and facilities throughout North America.
The Land segment operates through the company's wholly-owned subsidiary, ENGlobal Land, Inc. (ELI) and its wholly-owned subsidiary WRC Canada (WRC Canada). ELI provides land management, environmental compliance, and governmental regulatory services to pipeline, utility and telecom companies, and other owner/operators of infrastructure facilities. WRC Canada provides land management and inspection services.
The companys customer base consists primarily of fortune 500 companies in the energy industry.
Engineering Segment: The company's major customers include ExxonMobil, BASF Corporation, and Motiva.
Construction Segment: The company's major customers include Spectra Energy, Enbridge Energy Company, and Magellan Midstream Partners.
Automation Segment: The company's major customers include ExxonMobil, Emerson Process Management, and Hovensa, LLC.
Land Segment: The company's major customers include TransCanada, Spectra Energy, and El Paso Corporation.
ENGlobal Corporation was founded in 1994.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ENGLOBAL CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ENGLOBAL CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ENGLOBAL CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ENGLOBAL CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ENGLOBAL CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ENGlobal Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ENGlobal Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ENGlobal Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ENGlobal Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ENGlobal Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. ENGLOBAL CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ENGLOBAL CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ENGLOBAL CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ENGLOBAL CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ENGLOBAL CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ENGLOBAL CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
ENGlobal Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ENGlobal Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
ENGlobal Corp. Major Shareholders
ENGlobal Corp. History
ENGlobal Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
ENGlobal Corp. Offices and Representations
ENGlobal Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ENGlobal Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ENGlobal Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
ENGlobal Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
ENGlobal Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ENGlobal Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
ENGlobal Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ENGlobal Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
ENGlobal Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
ENGlobal Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ENGlobal Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ENGlobal Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?