- The report contains detailed information about EnerLume Energy Management Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for EnerLume Energy Management Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The EnerLume Energy Management Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes EnerLume Energy Management Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of EnerLume Energy Management Corp. business.
About EnerLume Energy Management Corp.
EnerLume Energy Management Corp., an energy management organization, specializes in providing electrical energy conservation products and services. The company is an outsource provider of electrical energy efficiency products and electrical energy management services that enable customers to manage their lighting infrastructure.
The companys principal product, EnerLume | EM, is a computerized energy savings device which improves the efficiency of fluorescent lighting systems. It also provides full service electrical contracting and installation of electrical energy management services, through its RS Services segment located in Duncan, Oklahoma, to clients consisting of large retail chains primarily in the southeastern part of the United States.
Products and Services
EnerLume | EM
EnerLume | EM is a lighting energy management system designed to reduce electric power required for operating magnetic or electronic ballasts in fluorescent lighting systems. EnerLume | EM manages the incoming power by providing timing direction to the ballasts with in a lighting system and directing or drawing power in such a way as to maintain full, peak voltage for maximum luminosity. Users can manage and program the system using Windows based software. This software allows EnerLume | EM to be programmed to selectively curtail after hours lighting levels or trigger on/off timed events. In typical installations, EnerLume | EM is mounted adjacent to the fluorescent lighting panel to be treated. A single EnerLume | EM unit can treat all fixtures fed by the lighting panel. The company offers six different models of its product to meet specific voltage and capacity requirements.
RS Services is an electrical contract services firm which specializes in the installation and design of electrical systems, energy management systems, telecommunication networks and retrofitting of existing control panels and lighting systems. In addition, RS Services provides:
Installation and Maintenance Services - including product enhancements, installation and product servicing and maintenance support to customers.
Switchgear and Retrofit Contracts services as both contractor and subcontractor for multi-location switchgear and retrofit contracts nationwide. These services include replacing older and inefficient equipment and electrical devices with new and more up-to-date energy efficient devices, such as circuit breakers and florescent lighting tubes and ballasts.
The companys main customer is Power Reduction Services.
EnerLume Energy Management Corp. was founded in 1986. The company was formerly known as University Dining Services, Inc. and changed its name to Host America Corporation in 1998. Later, it changed its name to EnerLume Energy Management Corp. in 2007.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ENERLUME ENERGY MANAGEMENT CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ENERLUME ENERGY MANAGEMENT CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ENERLUME ENERGY MANAGEMENT CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ENERLUME ENERGY MANAGEMENT CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ENERLUME ENERGY MANAGEMENT CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. EnerLume Energy Management Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of EnerLume Energy Management Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of EnerLume Energy Management Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. EnerLume Energy Management Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Electrical Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. EnerLume Energy Management Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. ENERLUME ENERGY MANAGEMENT CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ENERLUME ENERGY MANAGEMENT CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ENERLUME ENERGY MANAGEMENT CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ENERLUME ENERGY MANAGEMENT CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ENERLUME ENERGY MANAGEMENT CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ENERLUME ENERGY MANAGEMENT CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
EnerLume Energy Management Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
EnerLume Energy Management Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
EnerLume Energy Management Corp. Major Shareholders
EnerLume Energy Management Corp. History
EnerLume Energy Management Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
EnerLume Energy Management Corp. Offices and Representations
EnerLume Energy Management Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
EnerLume Energy Management Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
EnerLume Energy Management Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
EnerLume Energy Management Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Electrical Equipment Industry Statistics
EnerLume Energy Management Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
EnerLume Energy Management Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
EnerLume Energy Management Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
EnerLume Energy Management Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
EnerLume Energy Management Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
EnerLume Energy Management Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
EnerLume Energy Management Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
EnerLume Energy Management Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?