- The report contains detailed information about NF Energy Saving Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for NF Energy Saving Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The NF Energy Saving Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes NF Energy Saving Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of NF Energy Saving Corp. business.
About NF Energy Saving Corp.
NF Energy Saving Corporation specializes in the energy technology business. The company provides energy saving technology consulting, optimization design services, energy saving reconstruction of pipeline networks and contractual energy management services for Chinas electric power, petrochemical, coal, metallurgy, construction, and municipal infrastructure development industries.
The company is also engaged in the manufacturing and sales of the energy-saving flow control equipment.
Products and Services
The companys products and services include the manufacturing and sales of energy-saving flow control equipment, energy saving technology consulting, optimization design services, energy saving reconstruction of pipeline networks and contractual energy management services for Chinas electric power, water power, petrochemical, coal, metallurgy, construction, and municipal infrastructure development industries.
Production and Sales of Energy Saving Flow Control Equipment: The companys principal business is the production and sale of energy-saving valves, intelligent valves, and flow control equipment. It is used in the fields of electric power, hydro power, petroleum, and natural gas. These products are exported to the United States, Japan, South Korea, Vietnam, India, Iraq, and Afghanistan.
Energy Saving Reconstruction Projects: The company also has a business focus on the reconstruction of various industrial boiler/furnace systems with the objective of modernization and overall improvement of existing systems. Chinas industrial boilers and furnaces are used mainly in the iron and steel, metallurgy, building materials, machinery manufacturing, chemical industry and other high energy consumption industries. Using its existing technology, the company can reconstruct the boilers or furnaces structure, its heat source system, combustion system, and control system.
Cooperation and Technology Agreements
General Electric Alliance: Nengfa Energy signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with GE Enterprise Development (Shanghai) Co. LTD (GE) in July 2009. The GE waste heat to power technology is applicable in most steel plants in China and Nengfa Energy's project of using the GE technology in the Iron & Steel Co. creates a cooperative relationship between Nengfa Energy and GE with opportunities for duplicating the success into other Chinese steel mills.
Global Environmental Facility (GEF) / World Bank (WB) / National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC): The GEF/WB/NDRC China Energy Conservation Promotion Project was sponsored by the GEF--the Global Environmental Facility and implemented by the World Bank in cooperation with the Chinese government. Nengfa Energy has developed a range risk assessment and mitigation system for energy efficiency projects, from energy saving potential assessment, customer credit evaluation, technical solution design, technology and product procurement, engineering construction quality control, project operation management, to project financing and payment collection.
Municipal Government of Zibo City, Shandong Province: Nengfa Energy signed an Energy Conservation and Emission Reduction Cooperation Framework Agreement with the municipal government of Zibo City, Shandong Province in November 2009. The joint ventures main business is carrying on energy saving projects through an Energy Management Contract (EMC) basis, i.e. including energy saving planning, consulting, energy auditing, providing energy saving solutions, engineering design, project financing, project management, energy saving technology development and production of energy saving products.
Osaka Gas, Japan: In July 2007, Nengfa Energy signed an agreement with Osaka Gas, Japan on an experimental project of concentration technology of low concentration coal bed methane in a Mining Administration Bureau, China.
Schneider Electric SA.: Nengfa Energy signed a cooperation agreement with Schneider Electric (China) Investment Co., Ltd. in 2008 to establish a strategic partnership to develop integrated energy saving and reconstruction projects. Schneider Electric is responsible for project development, and Nengfa Energy provides energy saving and reconstruction solutions regarding the heat, water and cooling systems, and is the project contractor of these reconstruction projects in China.
The companys competitor is China Valve Technology.
On August 16, 2010, NF Energy Saving Corp. signed a strategic partnership with Dazhong Valve Group Co., Ltd. Both parties agreed to cooperate in the areas of marketing, distribution, material sourcing, product research and development, quality control and mutual intellectual property protection.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. NF ENERGY SAVING CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. NF ENERGY SAVING CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. NF ENERGY SAVING CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. NF ENERGY SAVING CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. NF ENERGY SAVING CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. NF Energy Saving Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of NF Energy Saving Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of NF Energy Saving Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. NF Energy Saving Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. NF Energy Saving Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. NF ENERGY SAVING CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. NF ENERGY SAVING CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. NF ENERGY SAVING CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. NF ENERGY SAVING CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. NF ENERGY SAVING CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. NF ENERGY SAVING CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
NF Energy Saving Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
NF Energy Saving Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
NF Energy Saving Corp. Major Shareholders
NF Energy Saving Corp. History
NF Energy Saving Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
NF Energy Saving Corp. Offices and Representations
NF Energy Saving Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
NF Energy Saving Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
NF Energy Saving Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
NF Energy Saving Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
NF Energy Saving Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
NF Energy Saving Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
NF Energy Saving Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
NF Energy Saving Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
NF Energy Saving Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
NF Energy Saving Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
NF Energy Saving Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
NF Energy Saving Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?