- The report contains detailed information about Capital Drilling Ltd that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Capital Drilling Ltd. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Capital Drilling Ltd financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Capital Drilling Ltd competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Capital Drilling Ltd business.
About Capital Drilling Ltd
Capital Drilling Ltd, a drilling services company, provides exploration, development, grade control, and blast hole drilling services to mineral exploration and mining companies. Its services include surface diamond core, high air capacity reverse circulation, grade control, heli-portable diamond, deep directional core orientation, air core, geotechnical, and coal and coal bed methane drilling services, as well as water bores and mine dewatering services. The company also offers data and voice solutions, such as broadband IP solutions, IT outsourcing, and intranet design and implementation services to corporate and non-governmental organizations internationally; and offers various products and services for supply and logistics requirements, such as assorted supplies, conventional hammers and bits, diamond coring products, down hole survey equipment, drilling fluids, geological and survey equipment, mobile accommodation, reverse circulation drilling equipment, tools and tongs, safety equipment, and rock bits. In addition, it provides safety, environmental, human resource, systems, and training management support services. The company was incorporated in 2003 and is headquartered in Singapore. It has operations in Botswana, Egypt, Eritrea, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Tanzania, Zambia, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Pakistan, Armenia, Serbia, Papua New Guinea, Hungary, Chile, Serbia, and Singapore.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CAPITAL DRILLING LTD COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CAPITAL DRILLING LTD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CAPITAL DRILLING LTD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CAPITAL DRILLING LTD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CAPITAL DRILLING LTD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Capital Drilling Ltd Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Capital Drilling Ltd and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Capital Drilling Ltd and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Capital Drilling Ltd Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Capital Drilling Ltd Industry Position Analysis
6. CAPITAL DRILLING LTD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CAPITAL DRILLING LTD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CAPITAL DRILLING LTD ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SINGAPORE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CAPITAL DRILLING LTD IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CAPITAL DRILLING LTD PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CAPITAL DRILLING LTD VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Capital Drilling Ltd Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Capital Drilling Ltd Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Capital Drilling Ltd Major Shareholders
Capital Drilling Ltd History
Capital Drilling Ltd Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Capital Drilling Ltd Offices and Representations
Capital Drilling Ltd SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Capital Drilling Ltd Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Capital Drilling Ltd Capital Market Snapshot
Capital Drilling Ltd Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Capital Drilling Ltd Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Capital Drilling Ltd Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Capital Drilling Ltd Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Capital Drilling Ltd 1-year Stock Charts
Capital Drilling Ltd 5-year Stock Charts
Capital Drilling Ltd vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Capital Drilling Ltd vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Capital Drilling Ltd Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?