- The report contains detailed information about Arch Capital Group Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Arch Capital Group Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Arch Capital Group Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Arch Capital Group Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Arch Capital Group Ltd. business.
About Arch Capital Group Ltd.
Arch Capital Group Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, provides insurance and reinsurance products worldwide.
The company conducts its operations through two segments, Insurance and Reinsurance operations.
The Insurance Group writes business on both an admitted and non-admitted basis. The insurance operations are conducted in Bermuda, the United States, Europe, Canada, Australia and South Africa. The companys insurance operations in Bermuda are conducted through Arch Reinsurance Ltd (Arch Insurance (Bermuda)), a division of Arch Reinsurance Ltd (Arch Re Bermuda), which has an office in Hamilton, Bermuda. In the U.S., its insurance group's principal insurance subsidiaries are Arch Insurance Company (Arch Insurance), Arch Excess & Surplus Insurance Company (Arch E&S), Arch Specialty Insurance Company (Arch Specialty), and Arch Indemnity Insurance Company (Arch Indemnity).
The insurance group has additional offices throughout the U.S., including four regional offices located in: Alpharetta, Georgia; Chicago, Illinois; New York, New York; and San Francisco, California. In addition, Arch Insurance has a branch office in Canada, with head offices in Toronto, Ontario.
Casualty: The companys insurance group's casualty unit writes primary and excess casualty insurance coverages, including railroad and middle market energy business.
Construction: The companys insurance group's construction unit provides primary and excess casualty coverages to middle and large accounts in the construction industry. The construction unit also provides coverage for environmental and design professionals, including policies for architectural and engineering firms and construction projects, pollution legal liability coverage for fixed sites, and alternative markets business, including captive insurance programs.
Executive Assurance: The companys insurance group's executive assurance unit focuses on directors' and officers' liability insurance coverages for corporate, private equity and financial institution clients of all sizes. This unit also writes financial institution and pension trust errors and omissions coverages, employment practices liability insurance, pension trust errors and omissions/fiduciary liability insurance and fidelity bonds.
Healthcare: The companys insurance group's healthcare unit provides medical professional and general liability insurance coverages for the healthcare industry, including excess professional liability programs for large, integrated hospital systems, outpatient facilities, clinics and long-term care facilities.
National Accounts Casualty: The companys insurance group's national accounts casualty unit provides a range of products for middle and large accounts and focuses on loss sensitive primary casualty insurance programs, including large deductible, self-insured retention and retrospectively rated programs.
Professional Liability: The companys insurance group's professional liability unit has various principal areas of focus, including large law firms and accounting firms and professional programs; and miscellaneous professional liability, including coverages for consultants, network security, securities broker-dealers, wholesalers, captive agents and managing general agents.
Programs: The companys insurance group's programs unit targets program managers with expertise and niche products offering general liability, commercial automobile, inland marine and non-catastrophe-exposed property business. This unit offers primarily package policies, underwriting workers' compensation and umbrella liability business in support of desirable package programs.
Property, Energy, Marine and Aviation: The companys insurance group's property unit provides primary and excess general property insurance coverages, including catastrophe-exposed property coverage, for commercial clients and onshore and offshore property insurance coverages for commercial clients primarily in the energy industry. The property unit also provides contractors all risk, erection all risk, aerospace (consisting of aviation and satellite risks) and terrorism insurance coverage
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ARCH CAPITAL GROUP LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ARCH CAPITAL GROUP LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ARCH CAPITAL GROUP LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ARCH CAPITAL GROUP LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ARCH CAPITAL GROUP LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Arch Capital Group Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Arch Capital Group Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Arch Capital Group Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Arch Capital Group Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Insurance Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Arch Capital Group Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. ARCH CAPITAL GROUP LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ARCH CAPITAL GROUP LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ARCH CAPITAL GROUP LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. BERMUDA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ARCH CAPITAL GROUP LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ARCH CAPITAL GROUP LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ARCH CAPITAL GROUP LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Arch Capital Group Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Arch Capital Group Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Arch Capital Group Ltd. Major Shareholders
Arch Capital Group Ltd. History
Arch Capital Group Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Arch Capital Group Ltd. Offices and Representations
Arch Capital Group Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Arch Capital Group Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Arch Capital Group Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Arch Capital Group Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Insurance Industry Statistics
Arch Capital Group Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Arch Capital Group Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Arch Capital Group Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Arch Capital Group Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Arch Capital Group Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Arch Capital Group Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Arch Capital Group Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Arch Capital Group Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?