- The report contains detailed information about Uranerz Energy Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Uranerz Energy Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Uranerz Energy Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Uranerz Energy Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Uranerz Energy Corp. business.
About Uranerz Energy Corp.
Uranerz Energy Corporation, an exploration stage company, engages in the acquisition, exploitation, and development of uranium properties.
The company is principally focused on the exploration of its properties in the Powder River Basin area of Wyoming. It is exploring these properties for assessing their viability for commercial in-situ recovery (ISR) uranium mining projects. It also owns interests in properties in the Great Divide Basin area of Wyoming, in Texas and in Saskatchewan, Canada.
POWDER RIVER BASIN PROPERTIES
The Powder River Basin area is located approximately 50 miles southwest of Gillette, Wyoming and 100 miles northeast of Casper, Wyoming. As of December 31, 2009, the companys Powder River Basin properties include both its 100% owned properties and those properties included with in the Arkose Mining Venture. These principal properties comprise in total approximately 117,618 acres and consist of a combination of federal mining claims, state mineral leases, and private fee mineral leases. The company also has acquired additional properties in the Powder River Basin area which approximately 1,694 acres.
100% Owned Properties: The company's 100% owned properties include Doughstick; Collins Draw; North Rolling Pin; Hank; Nichols Ranch; C-Line; Willow Creek; West North-Butte; East Nichols; and North Nichols.
Arkose Mining Venture: The company has completed the acquisition of an undivided 81% interest in the Arkose Mining Venture mineral properties. The Arkose Mining Venture includes the following property units on which it has conducted exploration: South Doughstick, Cedar Canyon, East Buck, South Collins Draw, Sand Rock, Little Butte, House Creek, Beecher Draw, and Lone Bull.
Other Powder River Basin Projects: Through a combination of claim staking, purchasing, and leasing, the company also has acquired interests in various projects that lie with in the Powder River Basin. These properties include the Verna Ann, Niles Ranch, North Reno Creek, and South Reno Creek projects which cover approximately 1,694 acres.
Hank Unit and Nichols Ranch Unit: The company, within the Nichols Ranch Unit, has 36 unpatented lode mining claims, 2 fee surface and mineral leases, and 1 surface use agreement. Within the Hank Unit, it has 66 unpatented lode mining claims, 2 fee surface and mineral leases, and 1 surface use agreement. The Hank Unit permit boundary encompasses approximately 2,250 acres. Within the permit boundary, it has the right to mine approximately 1,393 acres of mineral rights.
West North-Butte Satellite Properties: The West North-Butte property covers approximately 2,360 acres of land and comprises 145 unpatented lode mining claims and 1 surface use agreement. The east portion of the West North-Butte property covers approximately 325 acres of land and comprises 17 unpatented lode mining claims and 1 surface use agreement. The Willow Creek property covers approximately 220 acres of land and comprises 11 unpatented lode mining claims and 1 surface use agreement.
Arkose Mining Venture: The Arkose Mining Venture properties consist of unpatented lode mining claims, fee mineral leases, and state mineral leases. The land surface consists of private, federal, and state lands. There are 4,109 unpatented lode mining claims included in the Arkose Property which include 67,221 acres and 69 fee mineral leases and 3 state leases included in the Arkose Property which comprise 21,146 acres.
WYOMING - GREAT DIVIDE/RED DESERT PROPERTIES
The companys Great Divide Basin properties include the Cyclone Rim and Eagle projects. The Cyclone Rim project consists of 23 federal mining claims. The Eagle property consists of 28 federal mining claims and an adjacent 640 acre Wyoming State Lease. Both projects are located in Sweetwater County, Wyoming.
SASKATCHEWAN COCHRANE RIVER PROPERTY
The companys Cochrane River property extends to the northeast of the northern portion of Wollaston Lake, in Northern Saskatchewan, Canada.
In November 2010, Uranerz Energy Corp. announced that the United States Nuclear Regulatory Commission has issued in draft form the materials license number SUA-1597 to the company on its Nichols Ranch In-Situ Recovery Project located in Campbell and Johnson Counties, Wyoming, U.S.A.
The company was founded in 1999. It was formerly known as Carleton Ventures Corp. and changed its name to Uranerz Energy Corporation in 2005.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. URANERZ ENERGY CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. URANERZ ENERGY CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. URANERZ ENERGY CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. URANERZ ENERGY CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. URANERZ ENERGY CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Uranerz Energy Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Uranerz Energy Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Uranerz Energy Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Uranerz Energy Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Uranerz Energy Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. URANERZ ENERGY CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. URANERZ ENERGY CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. URANERZ ENERGY CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. URANERZ ENERGY CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. URANERZ ENERGY CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. URANERZ ENERGY CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Uranerz Energy Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Uranerz Energy Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Uranerz Energy Corp. Major Shareholders
Uranerz Energy Corp. History
Uranerz Energy Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Uranerz Energy Corp. Offices and Representations
Uranerz Energy Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Uranerz Energy Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Uranerz Energy Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Uranerz Energy Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Uranerz Energy Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Uranerz Energy Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Uranerz Energy Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Uranerz Energy Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Uranerz Energy Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Uranerz Energy Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Uranerz Energy Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Uranerz Energy Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?