- The report contains detailed information about Avenir Diversified Income Trust that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Avenir Diversified Income Trust. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Avenir Diversified Income Trust financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Avenir Diversified Income Trust competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Avenir Diversified Income Trust business.
About Avenir Diversified Income Trust
Avenir Diversified Income Trust operates as an open-end unincorporated investment trust. The company, through its subsidiaries, engages in the exploration for, development, and production of crude oil and natural gas primarily in the provinces of Alberta, British Columbia, and Saskatchewan in Western Canada. It also involves in wholesale marketing, transporting, and supplying butane and propane; and marketing ethanol, natural gas, and diesel. In addition, the company engages in the acquisition, disposition, and development of real estate properties. As of December 31, 2009, it had interests in approximately 953 productive oil wells and 586 productive gas wells located in 78 properties in Western Canada, as well as held a portfolio of real estate properties, which included 13 franchise locations, 15 theatre leases, 1 office and manufacturing facility, and 1 manufacturing/warehouse facility. The company is headquartered in Calgary, Canada.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AVENIR DIVERSIFIED INCOME TRUST COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AVENIR DIVERSIFIED INCOME TRUST BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AVENIR DIVERSIFIED INCOME TRUST SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AVENIR DIVERSIFIED INCOME TRUST FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AVENIR DIVERSIFIED INCOME TRUST COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Avenir Diversified Income Trust Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Avenir Diversified Income Trust and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Avenir Diversified Income Trust and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Avenir Diversified Income Trust Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Avenir Diversified Income Trust Industry Position Analysis
6. AVENIR DIVERSIFIED INCOME TRUST NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AVENIR DIVERSIFIED INCOME TRUST EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AVENIR DIVERSIFIED INCOME TRUST ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AVENIR DIVERSIFIED INCOME TRUST IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AVENIR DIVERSIFIED INCOME TRUST PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AVENIR DIVERSIFIED INCOME TRUST VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Avenir Diversified Income Trust Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Avenir Diversified Income Trust Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Avenir Diversified Income Trust Major Shareholders
Avenir Diversified Income Trust History
Avenir Diversified Income Trust Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Avenir Diversified Income Trust Offices and Representations
Avenir Diversified Income Trust SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Avenir Diversified Income Trust Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Avenir Diversified Income Trust Capital Market Snapshot
Avenir Diversified Income Trust Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Avenir Diversified Income Trust Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Avenir Diversified Income Trust Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Avenir Diversified Income Trust Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Avenir Diversified Income Trust 1-year Stock Charts
Avenir Diversified Income Trust 5-year Stock Charts
Avenir Diversified Income Trust vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Avenir Diversified Income Trust vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Avenir Diversified Income Trust Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?