- The report contains detailed information about Alliance Oil Company Ltd that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Alliance Oil Company Ltd. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Alliance Oil Company Ltd financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Alliance Oil Company Ltd competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Alliance Oil Company Ltd business.
About Alliance Oil Company Ltd
Alliance Oil Company Ltd operates as an independent oil company with operations in Russia and Kazakhstan. The company has proved and probable oil reserves of 487 million barrels, oil production of approximately 45,000 barrels per day, refining capacity of 70,000 barrels per day and a network of gas stations and wholesale oil products terminals.
Tomsk Region: The Tomsk region is located in Western Siberia in Russia and covers an area of approximately 317,000 square kilometres. The company operates four oil fields in the region: Khvoinoye, Kluchevskoye, Puglalymskoye and Middle Nyurola.
Timano-Pechora Region: The Timano-Pechora region, located north of the Ural mountains by the Barents and Kara Sea, is a mature petroleum province, but also contains areas which have received relatively little exploration. The company holds four exploration and production licenses in the region: Middle Kharyaga, North Kharyaga, Lek-Kharyaga and Kolvinskoye.
Volga-Urals Region: The Volga-Urals oil region is located in the southern part of European Russia. The petroleum basin extends over an area of 700,000 square kilometres located between the Volga River on the west, the Ural mountains on the east, and the Peri Caspian depression to the south. The company holds 10 oil fields in the region.
Kazakhstan: Kazakhstan holds most of the Caspian Sea's known oil fields. The operations in Kazakhstan are conducted through the subsidiary Potential Oil. Potential Oil conducts exploration activities at the Begaidar block, located in the Atyrau region of Kazakhstan on the northern shore of the Caspian Sea. The Begaidar block covers an area of approximately 4,300 square kilometers.
The company is engaged in crude oil refining and marketing of refined products focused in the Russian Far East and neighboring export markets. The Khabarovsk refinery has a refining capacity of 70,000 barrels per day (3.5 million tons per year). The refined oil products are marketed through a network of branded and unbranded petrol stations and oil products terminals.
The company owns an oil refinery located in the Russian Far East, the Khabarovsk oil refinery. The Khabarovsk oil refinery refined 24.3 million barrels of oil in 2008. The Khabarovsk refinery processes the crude oil under tolling agreements with Alliance Khabarovsk, Dal'nevostochnyi Alliance and Naftatekhresurs, all group subsidiaries. Services provided under the tolling agreements include processing of the crude oil purchased by Alliance Khabarovsk, Dal'nevostochnyi Alliance and Naftatekhresurs and related storage and transportation services for the oil products. Alliance Khabarovsk, Dal'nevostochnyi Alliance and Naftatekhresurs purchase the majority of crude oil from external suppliers and partly directly from Tatnefteotdacha, VTK, oil producing subsidiaries of the company.
Marketing and Sales
The companys operations include marketing and sales of oil products in the Russian Far East. A total volume of 24.5 million barrels of oil products was sold in 2008. The oil products are primarily supplied by the Khabarovsk oil refinery. The oil products are sold to both wholesale and retail customers through its marketing and sales subsidiaries.
Transportation and Logistics
Railways: The wholly owned logistics subsidiary, Alliancetransoil, is responsible for the transportation of crude oil and oil products by tank rail cars to and from the Khabarovsk refinery. A rail-and-water transshipment terminal is operated in Vladivostok with a transshipment capacity of 2.5 million tonnes per annum. The Vladivostok terminal includes 31 storage tanks with a net volume of 129,000 cubic metres and four railroad discharge ramps that can simultaneously accommodate 56 tank rail cars. The company has 24 oil terminals in the Russian Far East with a combined storage capacity of 448,800 cubic metres.
The Khabarovsk refinery has 63 tanks to store crude oil and oil products, with a total capacity of 271,500 cubic metres, including 11 tanks for crude oil with a total capacity of 141,240 cubic metres, 43 tanks for light oil products with a total capacity of 95,289 cubic metres and nine tanks for dark oil products with a total capacity of 35,656 cubic metres. The Khabarovsk refinery facilities also include an oil products pipeline of approximately 14.8 kilometres with a daily capacity of approximately 5,000 tonnes to transport jet fuel from the refinery to the fuel depot at the Khabarovsk airport.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ALLIANCE OIL COMPANY LTD COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ALLIANCE OIL COMPANY LTD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ALLIANCE OIL COMPANY LTD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ALLIANCE OIL COMPANY LTD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ALLIANCE OIL COMPANY LTD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Alliance Oil Company Ltd Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Alliance Oil Company Ltd and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Alliance Oil Company Ltd and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Alliance Oil Company Ltd Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Alliance Oil Company Ltd Industry Position Analysis
6. ALLIANCE OIL COMPANY LTD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ALLIANCE OIL COMPANY LTD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ALLIANCE OIL COMPANY LTD ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. BERMUDA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ALLIANCE OIL COMPANY LTD IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ALLIANCE OIL COMPANY LTD PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ALLIANCE OIL COMPANY LTD VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Alliance Oil Company Ltd Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Alliance Oil Company Ltd Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Alliance Oil Company Ltd Major Shareholders
Alliance Oil Company Ltd History
Alliance Oil Company Ltd Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Alliance Oil Company Ltd Offices and Representations
Alliance Oil Company Ltd SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Alliance Oil Company Ltd Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Alliance Oil Company Ltd Capital Market Snapshot
Alliance Oil Company Ltd Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Alliance Oil Company Ltd Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Alliance Oil Company Ltd Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Alliance Oil Company Ltd Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Alliance Oil Company Ltd 1-year Stock Charts
Alliance Oil Company Ltd 5-year Stock Charts
Alliance Oil Company Ltd vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Alliance Oil Company Ltd vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Alliance Oil Company Ltd Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?