- The report contains detailed information about Energy XXI (Bermuda) Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Energy XXI (Bermuda) Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Energy XXI (Bermuda) Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Energy XXI (Bermuda) Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Energy XXI (Bermuda) Limited business.
About Energy XXI (Bermuda) Limited
Energy XXI (Bermuda) Limited operates as an independent oil and natural gas exploration and production company. The companys properties are primarily located in the U.S. Gulf Coast and the Gulf of Mexico.
As of June 30, 2010, the companys estimated net proved reserves were 75.6 million barrels of oil equivalent (MMBOE). It operated or had an interest in 287 producing wells on 171,720 net developed acres, including interests in 51 producing fields. The company had a seismic database covering approximately 3,900 square miles.
Main Pass 61 Field: The company has a 100% working interest in and operates the Main Pass 60, 61, 62 and 63 blocks.
South Timbalier 21 Field: The company operates and has a 100% working interest in this field.
Viosca Knoll 1003 Field: The company has a 33.3% working interest in the Viosca Knoll 1003 field.
South Pass 49 Field: The company has a 100% working interest in and operates the South Pass 49 field unit.
Main Pass 73/74 Field: The company has a 100% working interest in and operates the Main Pass 73 field. This field consists of Outer Continental Shelf (OCS) blocks Main Pass 72, 73, and 74.
The companys customer is Shell Trading Company.
Energy XXI (Bermuda) Limited was founded in 2005.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ENERGY XXI (BERMUDA) LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ENERGY XXI (BERMUDA) LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ENERGY XXI (BERMUDA) LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ENERGY XXI (BERMUDA) LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ENERGY XXI (BERMUDA) LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Energy XXI (Bermuda) Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Energy XXI (Bermuda) Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Energy XXI (Bermuda) Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Energy XXI (Bermuda) Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Energy XXI (Bermuda) Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. ENERGY XXI (BERMUDA) LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ENERGY XXI (BERMUDA) LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ENERGY XXI (BERMUDA) LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. BERMUDA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ENERGY XXI (BERMUDA) LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ENERGY XXI (BERMUDA) LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ENERGY XXI (BERMUDA) LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Energy XXI (Bermuda) Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Energy XXI (Bermuda) Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Energy XXI (Bermuda) Limited Major Shareholders
Energy XXI (Bermuda) Limited History
Energy XXI (Bermuda) Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Energy XXI (Bermuda) Limited Offices and Representations
Energy XXI (Bermuda) Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Energy XXI (Bermuda) Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Energy XXI (Bermuda) Limited Capital Market Snapshot
Energy XXI (Bermuda) Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Energy XXI (Bermuda) Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Energy XXI (Bermuda) Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Energy XXI (Bermuda) Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Energy XXI (Bermuda) Limited 1-year Stock Charts
Energy XXI (Bermuda) Limited 5-year Stock Charts
Energy XXI (Bermuda) Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Energy XXI (Bermuda) Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Energy XXI (Bermuda) Limited Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?