- The report contains detailed information about Able Energy Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Able Energy Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Able Energy Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Able Energy Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Able Energy Inc. business.
About Able Energy Inc.
Able Energy, Inc. engages in the retail distribution of, and the provision of services relating to home heating oil, propane gas, kerosene, and diesel fuels.
The company is engaged in two primary business activities, organized in two segments: the Oil segment and the Travel Plaza segment.
The companys Oil segment, consisting of Able Oil, Able NY, Able Melbourne, Able Energy Terminal, LLC and PriceEnergy, is engaged in the retail distribution of, and the provision of services relating to, #2 home heating oil, propane gas, kerosene and diesel fuels. In addition to selling liquid energy products, the company offers complete heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) installation and repair and other services and also markets other petroleum products to commercial customers, including on-road and off-road diesel fuel, gasoline and lubricants.
The companys Travel Plaza segment, operated by Plazas, is engaged in the retail sale of food, merchandise, fuel, personal services, onsite and mobile vehicle repair, services and maintenance to both the professional and leisure driver through a network of 10 travel plazas, located in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York and Virginia.
The Oil segment serves approximately 29,000 home heating oil customers from three locations, which are located in Rockaway, New Jersey, Easton, Pennsylvania and Warrensburg, New York. The Oil segment also provides installation and repair of heating equipment as a service to its customers. The Oil segment regularly provides service incentives to obtain and retain customers. It provides home heating equipment repair service on a 24 hour-a-day, seven day-a-week basis, generally with in four hours of request.
Retail Fuel Oil Distribution
The Oil segment's retail fuel oil distribution business is conducted through the companys subsidiaries Able Oil, Able NY and Able Melbourne (until February 8, 2008 at which time the company sold the assets and certain of the liabilities of the Melbourne operation). The Oil segment serves both residential and commercial fuel oil accounts. It sells premium quality #2 home heating oil to its residential customers offering delivery seven days a week. To its commercial customers, in addition to selling heating oil, the Oil segment sells diesel fuels, lubricants, gasoline and kerosene. The Oil segment also provides an oil burner service that is available 24 hours a day for the maintenance, repair and installation of oil burners. These services are performed on an as needed basis.
Approximately 41% of the Oil segment's customers receive their home heating oil pursuant to an automatic delivery system without the customer having to make an affirmative purchase decision. Customers can also order deliveries of home heating oil through the Oil segment's Web site located at www.ableenergy.com, or the Web site of the company's subsidiary, PriceEnergy at www.priceenergy.com. The Oil segment delivers home heating oil approximately six times each year to the average customer. The Oil segment bills customers promptly upon delivery or receives payment upon delivery.
The Oil segment delivers with its own fleet of 33 custom fuel oil trucks, 3 propane trucks and 4 owner-operator fuel oil delivery trucks. The Oil segment's fuel trucks have fuel capacities ranging from 3,000 to 8,000 gallons. Each vehicle is assigned to a specific delivery route, and services between 4 and 40 customer locations per day depending on market density and customers' fuel requirements. The Oil segment also operates 23 Company-owned service vans and one owner-operated service van, which are equipped with diagnostic equipment necessary to repair and/or install heating equipment. The number of customers each van serves primarily depends upon the number of service calls received on any given day.
Able Oil is headquartered in Rockaway, New Jersey, and serves approximately 16,000 oil customer accounts throughout northern New Jersey, primarily in Morris, Sussex, Warren, Passaic and Essex counties, from its distribution terminal in Rockaway, New Jersey and in Pennsylvania, primarily in Northampton and Lehigh co
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ABLE ENERGY INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ABLE ENERGY INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ABLE ENERGY INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ABLE ENERGY INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ABLE ENERGY INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Able Energy Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Able Energy Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Able Energy Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Able Energy Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Able Energy Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ABLE ENERGY INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ABLE ENERGY INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ABLE ENERGY INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ABLE ENERGY INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ABLE ENERGY INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ABLE ENERGY INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Able Energy Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Able Energy Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Able Energy Inc. Major Shareholders
Able Energy Inc. History
Able Energy Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Able Energy Inc. Offices and Representations
Able Energy Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Able Energy Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Able Energy Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Able Energy Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Able Energy Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Able Energy Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Able Energy Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Able Energy Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Able Energy Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Able Energy Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Able Energy Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Able Energy Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?