- The report contains detailed information about Toenec Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Toenec Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Toenec Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Toenec Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Toenec Corp. business.
About Toenec Corp.
TOENEC CORPORATION engages in the generation, transmission, transformation, and distribution of electrical power for offices, plants, and homes. The company also specializes in heating and air conditioning, plumbing, and water and energy supply, as well as plans, designs, engineers, installs, and maintains the energy supply system to comply with custom requirements. It engages in the development, design, installation, control, and maintenance of integrated electrification package for buildings, bridges, airports, malls, and mammoth shopping centers. In addition, it builds and provides support for telecommunications infrastructures, which include wireless phone and information networking, fiber-optics, CATV, PHS, and PDS. The company also involves in pipe-laying; fire-control system construction; construction and building works; scaffolding, earthworks, and concrete works; road surfacing; painting; waterproofing work; waterworks; steel-structure construction; machinery and tool installation; interior finishing work; cleaning-facility construction; hot and cold water systems, and other work related to power provision, including steam and thermal generation, and wind and solar power generation; electrical transmission construction; surveying, design, supervision, maintenance, and consultation services, as well as the associated commissioned research, planning, and development; procurement, manufacture, sale, and leasing of goods required for company's operations; sale, leasing, and management of real estate; operation of ordinary freight vehicles; and manpower dispatching. It has operations in the Middle and Near East, Africa, and southeast Asia. The company was founded in 1944 and is headquartered in Nagoya, Japan with additional offices in Jakarta, Bangkok, Manila, Beijing, and Shanghai. As of March 2, 2007, TOENEC CORPORATION is a subsidiary of Chubu Electric Power Co., Inc.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TOENEC CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TOENEC CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TOENEC CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TOENEC CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TOENEC CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Toenec Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Toenec Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Toenec Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Toenec Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Engineering and Construction Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Toenec Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. TOENEC CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TOENEC CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TOENEC CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TOENEC CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TOENEC CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TOENEC CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Toenec Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Toenec Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Toenec Corp. Major Shareholders
Toenec Corp. History
Toenec Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Toenec Corp. Offices and Representations
Toenec Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Toenec Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Toenec Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Toenec Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Engineering and Construction Services Industry Statistics
Toenec Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Toenec Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Toenec Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Toenec Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Toenec Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Toenec Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Toenec Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Toenec Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?