- The report contains detailed information about Kuwait & Gulf Link Transport Co. KSCC that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Kuwait & Gulf Link Transport Co. KSCC. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Kuwait & Gulf Link Transport Co. KSCC financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Kuwait & Gulf Link Transport Co. KSCC competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Kuwait & Gulf Link Transport Co. KSCC business.
About Kuwait & Gulf Link Transport Co. KSCC
Kuwait and Gulf Link Transport Co., together with its subsidiaries, provides general cargo and stevedoring services at sea ports. The company also offers general cargo and container transport, and handling services; heavy equipment and light vehicle lease services; heavy lift transport services; international overland passenger services; agency services; customs clearance services; fuel haulage services; municipal and cleaning services; garbage collection and transportation services; and skilled and semi skilled manpower services, as well as involves in the container terminal operations. In addition, it engages in car rental, travel and tourism, passenger transportation, sea passenger transportation, garage and maintenance, real estate, spare parts sale, and vehicle maintenance activities, as well as offers insurance services. Additionally, the company involves in the investment activities through fund managers. Kuwait and Gulf Link Transport Co. was incorporated in 1982 and is based in Safat, Kuwait.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. KUWAIT & GULF LINK TRANSPORT CO. KSCC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. KUWAIT & GULF LINK TRANSPORT CO. KSCC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. KUWAIT & GULF LINK TRANSPORT CO. KSCC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. KUWAIT & GULF LINK TRANSPORT CO. KSCC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. KUWAIT & GULF LINK TRANSPORT CO. KSCC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Kuwait & Gulf Link Transport Co. KSCC Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Kuwait & Gulf Link Transport Co. KSCC and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Kuwait & Gulf Link Transport Co. KSCC and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Kuwait & Gulf Link Transport Co. KSCC Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Transportation Infrastructure Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Kuwait & Gulf Link Transport Co. KSCC Industry Position Analysis
6. KUWAIT & GULF LINK TRANSPORT CO. KSCC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. KUWAIT & GULF LINK TRANSPORT CO. KSCC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. KUWAIT & GULF LINK TRANSPORT CO. KSCC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. KUWAIT PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. KUWAIT & GULF LINK TRANSPORT CO. KSCC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. KUWAIT & GULF LINK TRANSPORT CO. KSCC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. KUWAIT & GULF LINK TRANSPORT CO. KSCC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Kuwait & Gulf Link Transport Co. KSCC Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Kuwait & Gulf Link Transport Co. KSCC Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Kuwait & Gulf Link Transport Co. KSCC Major Shareholders
Kuwait & Gulf Link Transport Co. KSCC History
Kuwait & Gulf Link Transport Co. KSCC Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Kuwait & Gulf Link Transport Co. KSCC Offices and Representations
Kuwait & Gulf Link Transport Co. KSCC SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Kuwait & Gulf Link Transport Co. KSCC Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Kuwait & Gulf Link Transport Co. KSCC Capital Market Snapshot
Kuwait & Gulf Link Transport Co. KSCC Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Transportation Infrastructure Industry Statistics
Kuwait & Gulf Link Transport Co. KSCC Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Kuwait & Gulf Link Transport Co. KSCC Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Kuwait & Gulf Link Transport Co. KSCC Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Kuwait & Gulf Link Transport Co. KSCC 1-year Stock Charts
Kuwait & Gulf Link Transport Co. KSCC 5-year Stock Charts
Kuwait & Gulf Link Transport Co. KSCC vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Kuwait & Gulf Link Transport Co. KSCC vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Kuwait & Gulf Link Transport Co. KSCC Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?