- The report contains detailed information about Ryobi Kiso Holdings Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Ryobi Kiso Holdings Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Ryobi Kiso Holdings Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Ryobi Kiso Holdings Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Ryobi Kiso Holdings Limited business.
About Ryobi Kiso Holdings Limited
Ryobi Kiso Holdings Ltd., an investment holding company, provides ground engineering solutions in Singapore, Vietnam, and Malaysia. It offers bored piling services that include carrying heavy vertical loads from structures, such as buildings and bridges; and horizontal loads in earth retaining structures for deep excavation, such as MRT tunnels and basements of buildings. The company also provides eco-friendly and low pollution piling services; and geoservices, which comprise environmental protection engineering, micro-piling, ground anchoring, slope protection, and stabilization works, such as soil nailing and graniting, soil investigation geophysical surveying and vibration/seismic monitoring, and sale of motion seismic equipment, geophysical survey equipment, and geotechnical sensors. In addition, it offers soil improvement and civil engineering services; instrumentation and geotechnical engineering services; and general construction services in relation to civil construction, foundation work, and building completion work. Further, the company engages in the trade of machinery and equipment, and provision of engineering services; and property development and investment activities. Ryobi Kiso Holdings Ltd. was founded in 1956 and is based in Singapore, Singapore. Ryobi Kiso Holdings Ltd. is a subsidiary of Tanglin Capital Pte. Ltd.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. RYOBI KISO HOLDINGS LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. RYOBI KISO HOLDINGS LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. RYOBI KISO HOLDINGS LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. RYOBI KISO HOLDINGS LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. RYOBI KISO HOLDINGS LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Ryobi Kiso Holdings Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Ryobi Kiso Holdings Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Ryobi Kiso Holdings Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Ryobi Kiso Holdings Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Engineering and Construction Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Ryobi Kiso Holdings Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. RYOBI KISO HOLDINGS LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. RYOBI KISO HOLDINGS LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. RYOBI KISO HOLDINGS LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SINGAPORE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. RYOBI KISO HOLDINGS LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. RYOBI KISO HOLDINGS LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. RYOBI KISO HOLDINGS LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Ryobi Kiso Holdings Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Ryobi Kiso Holdings Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Ryobi Kiso Holdings Limited Major Shareholders
Ryobi Kiso Holdings Limited History
Ryobi Kiso Holdings Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Ryobi Kiso Holdings Limited Offices and Representations
Ryobi Kiso Holdings Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Ryobi Kiso Holdings Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Ryobi Kiso Holdings Limited Capital Market Snapshot
Ryobi Kiso Holdings Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Engineering and Construction Services Industry Statistics
Ryobi Kiso Holdings Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Ryobi Kiso Holdings Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Ryobi Kiso Holdings Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Ryobi Kiso Holdings Limited 1-year Stock Charts
Ryobi Kiso Holdings Limited 5-year Stock Charts
Ryobi Kiso Holdings Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Ryobi Kiso Holdings Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Ryobi Kiso Holdings Limited Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?