- The report contains detailed information about Pro-Tech Industries, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Pro-Tech Industries, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Pro-Tech Industries, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Pro-Tech Industries, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Pro-Tech Industries, Inc. business.
About Pro-Tech Industries, Inc.
Pro-Tech Industries, Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in the estimation, design, fabrication, and installation of standard and specialty water-based fire protection systems in commercial, military, and industrial settings in the United States. In addition, the company offers day work services, including inspecting, testing, repairing, and servicing.
The company serves the new construction market, as well as customers retro-fitting, upgrading or repairing their existing facilities, bringing existing facilities to standards (installing sprinklers at a customers expanded storage warehouse). Day Work jobs wrap up in a matter of days, involving tenant improvements and repairs. It would handle emergency needs for commercial and residential customers needing repairs, service, and system restoration.
The company services include commercial, special hazards, and industrial overhead wet pipe, dry pipe, pre-action, deluge, and foam; new installations, retro-fits, upgrades, repairs, design, consultations, and analysis; pumps, hydrants, backflow preventers, underground, design, and consultation; 5 year certification, inspections and testing; 24 hour service; alarm & detection installation, inspections and repairs; electrical services, including design build, new construction, repairs, inspections, and maintenance; and network cabling, system and structure testing, and data networking and design.
Pro-Tech Telecommunications Segment
The Pro-Tech Telecommunications segment provides inside/outside plant installation/implementation services, telecommunications hardware/software deployment (voice systems), maintenance support services, on-site technicians for telecommunications upgrades, and cable system design services. In addition, Pro-Tech Telecommunications also has a data networking group that can design, configure, and deploy custom data networking solutions based on individual client needs.
Pro-Tech Telecommunications provides the following services to commercial, government and other business enterprises.
Infrastructure Systems/Services: The company offers building riser and campus systems; cabinet and rack installation; cable tagging and documentation; communications rooms, MDF, and IDF; optical and copper cable installation; raceway systems; and wireless connectivity solutions.
Low Voltage Systems: The company offers security systems, fire alarm, card access control, CATV, and video surveillance.
Network Systems: The company offers enterprise architecture strategy; systems integration; IT infrastructure, implementation, and support; network security and remote access solutions; and authentication.
Voice Systems: The company offers PBX; key system; and VoIP.
The company targets system integrators; commercial builders/developers; modular furniture designers/builders; commercial/industrial property management companies; telecommunication/wireless vendors; federal government contractors; and federal, state, and local municipalities.
Pro-Tech Electrical Segment
The Pro-Tech Electrical Services segment is a service electrical contractor providing workmanship throughout California. Its primary bid focus has been in the areas of heavy commercial, such as distribution centers, commercial retail (shopping centers), and institutional work (schools and churches).
Pro-Tech Electrical segment provides the following services to commercial, government, and other business enterprises.
Electrical Services: The company offers building riser and campus systems; underground service upgrades and installation; installation of power switchboards services, motor control centers (MCC) and/or upgrades; new emergency generators, controls and transfer switches; UPS (uninterruptible power systems) and upgrades; fuse and circuit breaker upgrade and installations; interior/ exterior lighting and related controls; site lighting installation and upgrades; security lighting; industrial electrical projects including explosion proof equipment and installations.; load analysis; and commercial and industrial maintenance.
The company, through its wholly owned subsidiary Conesco, Inc. (Conesco), provides commercial flooring products, installation, maintenance, and design consultation services to businesses throughout northern California.
Conesco offers the following products and services: professional design and specification consultation ; material and installation of carpet, resilient, ceramic stone, and wood flooring ; material and installation of raised access/clean room flooring ; modular wiring and under-floor HVAC delivery systems ; ongoing maintenance services ; green building consultation ; and consultation and expertise in complex/unique flooring installations. Conesco works with the following premier building contractors in northern California: Roebbelen Contracting; McCarthy Construction; Howard S. Wright; and MP Allen.
The company provides services directly to federal, state and local governments and fortune 500 companies. It has also established customer relationships with the following companies: Aerojet; Hensel Phelps; RQ Construction; RA Birch; Raleys; Soltek Pacific; SouthWestern Dakotah; Roebellin Construction; and Howard S. Wright Construction.
The company's competitors include Cosco and Tyco International, Ltd./Grinnell.
Pro-Tech Industries, Inc. was incorporated in 1995.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PRO-TECH INDUSTRIES, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PRO-TECH INDUSTRIES, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PRO-TECH INDUSTRIES, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PRO-TECH INDUSTRIES, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PRO-TECH INDUSTRIES, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Pro-Tech Industries, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Pro-Tech Industries, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Pro-Tech Industries, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Pro-Tech Industries, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Engineering and Construction Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Pro-Tech Industries, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PRO-TECH INDUSTRIES, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PRO-TECH INDUSTRIES, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PRO-TECH INDUSTRIES, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PRO-TECH INDUSTRIES, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PRO-TECH INDUSTRIES, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PRO-TECH INDUSTRIES, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Pro-Tech Industries, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Pro-Tech Industries, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Pro-Tech Industries, Inc. Major Shareholders
Pro-Tech Industries, Inc. History
Pro-Tech Industries, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Pro-Tech Industries, Inc. Offices and Representations
Pro-Tech Industries, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Pro-Tech Industries, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Pro-Tech Industries, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Pro-Tech Industries, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Engineering and Construction Services Industry Statistics
Pro-Tech Industries, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Pro-Tech Industries, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Pro-Tech Industries, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Pro-Tech Industries, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Pro-Tech Industries, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Pro-Tech Industries, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Pro-Tech Industries, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Pro-Tech Industries, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?