- The report contains detailed information about Outotec Oyj that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Outotec Oyj. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Outotec Oyj financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Outotec Oyj competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Outotec Oyj business.
About Outotec Oyj
Outotec Oyj provides process solutions, technologies, and services for the mining and metallurgical industries. The company has operations in Finland, Germany, rest of Europe, North America, South America, Australia, Asia, and Africa.
The company operates through three primary business segments, including Minerals Processing, Base Metals, and Metals Processing. The company's other businesses comprise equipment manufacturing of Outotec Turula Oy; research and technology development services of Outotec Research Oy; and industrial maintenance services of Outotec Auburn.
The Minerals Processing division provides processes and process equipment based on proprietary technology in the areas of grinding, flotation, physical separation, and thickening, as well as analyzer and automation technologies. The division also offers concentrator solutions that integrate various equipment and processes. In addition to process technology, the offering of the division covers application and process knowledge and metallurgical know-how for larger projects. The services include delivery of spare parts, site maintenance, and inspection services, as well as other expert services. The divisions customers are mainly engineering and mining companies.
The Base Metals division offers proprietary technologies and special equipment for the processing of base metals concentrates to pure metals and for the production of ferrochrome from chromite ore for the needs of stainless steel industry. It provides metallurgical processing technology for copper, nickel, zinc, precious metals, and ferroalloys. The Base Metals division delivers its technologies globally to its customers, working in partnership with them and identifying the solutions for their businesses. The Base Metals division develops new technologies in cooperation with its key customers. It offers production processes for both sulfidic and oxidic ores.
The Metals Processing division provides technologies and services for iron, steel, and aluminum industries. It also provides sulfuric acid plants, off-gas technologies, and roasting plants for the non-ferrous metallurgical industry. The divisions technologies can also be used in the fertilizer and pigment industries, as well as for energy production. The division provides technologies and plants for the metallurgical processing of iron ore, for processing bauxite to alumina, for production of aluminum, for processing ilmenite to synthetic rutile, as well as for roasting of different non-ferrous concentrates, and for production of sulfuric acid. The division offers its customers a range of solutions from technology packages to lump-sum turnkey plant deliveries, both for new plants and for modernizations and expansions of customers existing plants, as well as related studies, audits, and debottlenecking. It offers the energy sector customized solutions, including coal charring, gasification and combustion, and oil shale pyrolysis based on circulating fluidized bed technologies.
In October 2008, the company acquired Auburn Group, a Canadian service provider for the mining and metals industries. The company provides maintenance and technical services mainly in Canada and Chile.
In July 2008, the company sold its holding in Intune Circuits Ltd, a RFID (radio frequency identification) antenna producer, to Savcor Group Ltd.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. OUTOTEC OYJ COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. OUTOTEC OYJ BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. OUTOTEC OYJ SWOT ANALYSIS
4. OUTOTEC OYJ FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. OUTOTEC OYJ COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Outotec Oyj Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Outotec Oyj and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Outotec Oyj and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Outotec Oyj Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Engineering and Construction Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Outotec Oyj Industry Position Analysis
6. OUTOTEC OYJ NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. OUTOTEC OYJ EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. OUTOTEC OYJ ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. FINLAND PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. OUTOTEC OYJ IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. OUTOTEC OYJ PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. OUTOTEC OYJ VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Outotec Oyj Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Outotec Oyj Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Outotec Oyj Major Shareholders
Outotec Oyj History
Outotec Oyj Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Outotec Oyj Offices and Representations
Outotec Oyj SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Outotec Oyj Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Outotec Oyj Capital Market Snapshot
Outotec Oyj Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Engineering and Construction Services Industry Statistics
Outotec Oyj Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Outotec Oyj Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Outotec Oyj Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Outotec Oyj 1-year Stock Charts
Outotec Oyj 5-year Stock Charts
Outotec Oyj vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Outotec Oyj vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Outotec Oyj Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?