- The report contains detailed information about BasWare Oyj that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for BasWare Oyj. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The BasWare Oyj financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes BasWare Oyj competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of BasWare Oyj business.
About BasWare Oyj
BasWare Oyj (the company) was founded in 1985. The company develops, markets and sells innovative packaged software solutions for financial processes and buyer-supplier related transactions. BasWare provides highly functional readymade software as well as consultant and support services for Electronic Business and Financial Management.
BasWare has presence in more than 20 countries, on 3 continents and has globally over 200,000 users in more than a thousand organizations in various business areas, in both the private and public sectors.
BasWare provides software solutions that streamline the customer's business processes. BasWare develops its extensive integrated product suite to guarantee customer solutions with a wide range of functionality and full integration capability in their operative software environment.
BasWare reduces routines, making processes easier to control, but it also improves the quality of information involved in decision-making. The applications suit for global distribution due to their capabilities for multi language support, currency management and multi-company processing.
BasWare Electronic Business solutions are the right choice whether the company operates in one place or all around the world. BasWare solutions help the customer control the entire procurement process all the way from purchase proposal through to invoice processing and archiving.
BasWare Financial Management solutions offers customer-friendly tools for various financial management tasks from product consultation to efficient utilisation of software. BasWare also offers finished and easily implemented IAS Models for Financial Management.
BasWare Electronic Business offers BasWare Purchase Management, BasWare Invoice Processing, BasWare Document Archiving and Business Transactions.
BasWare Financial Management offers BasWare Business Planning, BasWare Group Consolidation, BasWare IAS Models and BasWare Cash Flow.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BASWARE OYJ COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BASWARE OYJ BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BASWARE OYJ SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BASWARE OYJ FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BASWARE OYJ COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. BasWare Oyj Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of BasWare Oyj and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of BasWare Oyj and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. BasWare Oyj Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. BasWare Oyj Industry Position Analysis
6. BASWARE OYJ NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BASWARE OYJ EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BASWARE OYJ ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. FINLAND PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BASWARE OYJ IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BASWARE OYJ PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BASWARE OYJ VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
BasWare Oyj Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
BasWare Oyj Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
BasWare Oyj Major Shareholders
BasWare Oyj History
BasWare Oyj Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
BasWare Oyj Offices and Representations
BasWare Oyj SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
BasWare Oyj Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
BasWare Oyj Capital Market Snapshot
BasWare Oyj Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
BasWare Oyj Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
BasWare Oyj Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
BasWare Oyj Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
BasWare Oyj 1-year Stock Charts
BasWare Oyj 5-year Stock Charts
BasWare Oyj vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
BasWare Oyj vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
BasWare Oyj Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?