- The report contains detailed information about Kandenko Co. Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Kandenko Co. Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Kandenko Co. Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Kandenko Co. Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Kandenko Co. Ltd. business.
About Kandenko Co. Ltd.
Kandenko Co., Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, operates as a general infrastructure company primarily in Japan. The company operates in four divisions: Electrical Engineering, Environmental Facilities and Systems, and Renovation; Information and Communication; Power Distribution Lines Engineering; and Electric Power and Civil Engineering. The Electrical Engineering, Environmental Facilities and Systems, and Renovation division provides electrical engineering work in electrical facilities and equipment, building interiors, and control equipment areas; and environmental facilities and systems, and renovation work for air conditioning and sanitation systems, heat supplying systems, and disaster prevention systems. The Information and Communication division develops proposals for and carries out installation and maintenance of information and telecommunication systems. This division also involves in laying optical fiber cables for telecommunications providers; installation of optical transmission equipment; building and maintenance of transmission base stations for mobile communications and networks for CATV; and maintenance of telecommunications facilities for electric power providers. The Power Distribution Lines Engineering division engages in building and maintaining overhead power distribution lines and underground power distribution lines. The Electric Power and Civil Engineering division undertakes work related to power generation and transformation, overhead transmission lines, and underground transmission lines. This division engages in civil engineering work on underground lines; and conducts inspections and maintenance of nuclear power plant facilities and equipment. The company also involves in the sale of electrical equipment; rental and leasing of real estate; and vehicle leasing business. Kandenko Co., Ltd. was founded in 1944 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. KANDENKO CO. LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. KANDENKO CO. LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. KANDENKO CO. LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. KANDENKO CO. LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. KANDENKO CO. LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Kandenko Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Kandenko Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Kandenko Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Kandenko Co. Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Engineering and Construction Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Kandenko Co. Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. KANDENKO CO. LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. KANDENKO CO. LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. KANDENKO CO. LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. KANDENKO CO. LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. KANDENKO CO. LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. KANDENKO CO. LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Kandenko Co. Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Kandenko Co. Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Kandenko Co. Ltd. Major Shareholders
Kandenko Co. Ltd. History
Kandenko Co. Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Kandenko Co. Ltd. Offices and Representations
Kandenko Co. Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Kandenko Co. Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Kandenko Co. Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Kandenko Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Engineering and Construction Services Industry Statistics
Kandenko Co. Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Kandenko Co. Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Kandenko Co. Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Kandenko Co. Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Kandenko Co. Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Kandenko Co. Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Kandenko Co. Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Kandenko Co. Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?