- The report contains detailed information about Centurion Gold Holdings Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Centurion Gold Holdings Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Centurion Gold Holdings Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Centurion Gold Holdings Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Centurion Gold Holdings Inc. business.
About Centurion Gold Holdings Inc.
Centurion Gold Holdings, Inc. operates as a mining company with principal operations located in Primrose, South Africa. The company intends to identify and acquire ore-bearing properties with a concentration mainly in gold mining.
The company owns the following four properties: Primrose Gold Mine, Sellies Gold Mine, Omaruru Gold Mine and a chrome bearing operation.
Elandshoogte Mine / Gold Mining
The mine is located at Sabie in Mapumalanga Province, South Africa. Its title/claims include 1539 claim on the farm Elandshoogte 270JT and Rietvallei 256 JT and all the rights to minerals in respect of the farm Sudwalaskraal 271JT, together with the surface right permits on the said farms.
Sellies Gold Mine / Gold Mining
Sellies Gold Mine / Gold Mining property is located at Johannesburg in Gauteng Province, South Africa. Its title/claims include Certain permits to retain and treat tailing, slimes, waste rock or other mine residue situated on the farm Witpoortjie; the immovable property known as Portion 277 (a portion of Portion 263) of the farm Witpoortjie No 117 measuring 9,8544 hectares; and the remaining extent of Witpoortjie 117 I.R. Province of Gauteng, measuring 24,10 hectares and 7,62 hectares in extent. Portion 275 (a portion of Portion 263) of the farm Witpoortjie 117, measuring 23,8562 hectares.
Spruitfontein / Markana Chrome Mines
Spruitfontein / Markana Chrome Mines are located at Marikana district in Rustenburg, South Africa. Its title/claims include real estate consisting of Portions 17 and 18 of the farm Spruitfontein 341, and The Farm Kafferskraal 342, located at North West Province in South Africa.
Primrose Gold Mine/ JC Goldmine/ Glencairn Gold Mine
Primrose Gold Mine/ JC Goldmine/ Glencairn Gold Mine is located at Germiston in Witwatersrand, South Africa. Its title/claims include 475 claims covering approximately 570 hectares on the farms Elandsfontein 90 Division IR, Driefontein 87 Division IR and Driefontein 85 Division IR on the Witwatersrand, South Africa and include the JC Gold Mining processing plant and freehold title to Remaining Extent of Portion 132 of the Farm Driefontein 87 covering 32 hectares.
The company, in the year 2003, finalized the acquisition of 100% of the issued and outstanding capital stock of Centurion Gold (Pty) Ltd. (Omaruru). Omaruru holds the Notarial Mineral Lease over the precious metals claims and mineral rights and the mining assets for Omaruru Minerals (Proprietary) Limited, known as the Elandshoogte Mine.
Centurion Gold Holdings, Inc. was founded in 2003.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CENTURION GOLD HOLDINGS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CENTURION GOLD HOLDINGS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CENTURION GOLD HOLDINGS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CENTURION GOLD HOLDINGS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CENTURION GOLD HOLDINGS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Centurion Gold Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Centurion Gold Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Centurion Gold Holdings Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Centurion Gold Holdings Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Centurion Gold Holdings Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CENTURION GOLD HOLDINGS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CENTURION GOLD HOLDINGS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CENTURION GOLD HOLDINGS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SOUTH AFRICA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CENTURION GOLD HOLDINGS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CENTURION GOLD HOLDINGS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CENTURION GOLD HOLDINGS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Centurion Gold Holdings Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Centurion Gold Holdings Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Centurion Gold Holdings Inc. Major Shareholders
Centurion Gold Holdings Inc. History
Centurion Gold Holdings Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Centurion Gold Holdings Inc. Offices and Representations
Centurion Gold Holdings Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Centurion Gold Holdings Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Centurion Gold Holdings Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Centurion Gold Holdings Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Centurion Gold Holdings Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Centurion Gold Holdings Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Centurion Gold Holdings Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Centurion Gold Holdings Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Centurion Gold Holdings Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Centurion Gold Holdings Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Centurion Gold Holdings Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Centurion Gold Holdings Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?