- The report contains detailed information about Interserve plc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Interserve plc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Interserve plc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Interserve plc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Interserve plc business.
About Interserve plc
Interserve Plc operates as a services, maintenance, and building company in the United Kingdom and internationally. The companys segments include Facilities Management, Specialist Services, Project Services, and Equipment Services.
Facilities Management segment provides change management, strategic workplace management, service analysis and management reporting, energy monitoring, helpdesk, reception, security, cleaning, catering, porterage, pipework fabrication, waste management, protective coatings and insulation, estates management, and power transmission/maintenance services, as well as mechanical and electrical maintenance services to public and private-sector clients.
Specialist Services segment provides mechanical and electrical installation and maintenance; heating, ventilation, and air conditioning servicing; manned guarding; security stewards; electronic security supply, installation, and maintenance; asbestos surveying and remediation; specialist window and facade cleaning; and safety systems for working at height.
Project Services segment engages in the design, construction, and maintenance of buildings and other infrastructure. It focuses on framework agreements, PFI projects and long-term maintenance contracts and operates across various sectors, including education, health, custodial, water, power, waste, transport infrastructure and commercial.
Equipment Services segment involves in the design, hire, and sale of formwork, falsework, and associated access equipment for infrastructure and building projects, as well as offers consultancy in its application, project planning, technical support, and custom design services. Interserve serves health, defense, industry, central and local government, infrastructure, commerce, education, and custodial/police sectors.
The company was founded in 1884. It was formerly known as the London and Tilbury Lighterage Company Limited and changed its name to Interserve Plc in 2001.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INTERSERVE PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INTERSERVE PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INTERSERVE PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INTERSERVE PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INTERSERVE PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Interserve plc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Interserve plc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Interserve plc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Interserve plc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Engineering and Construction Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Interserve plc Industry Position Analysis
6. INTERSERVE PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INTERSERVE PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INTERSERVE PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INTERSERVE PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INTERSERVE PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INTERSERVE PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Interserve plc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Interserve plc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Interserve plc Major Shareholders
Interserve plc History
Interserve plc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Interserve plc Offices and Representations
Interserve plc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Interserve plc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Interserve plc Capital Market Snapshot
Interserve plc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Engineering and Construction Services Industry Statistics
Interserve plc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Interserve plc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Interserve plc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Interserve plc 1-year Stock Charts
Interserve plc 5-year Stock Charts
Interserve plc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Interserve plc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Interserve plc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?