- The report contains detailed information about Fluidra SA that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Fluidra SA. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Fluidra SA financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Fluidra SA competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Fluidra SA business.
About Fluidra SA
Fluidra SA engages in the design, production, and distribution of pool and wellness equipment and accessories; water treatment facilities; and applied fluid handling and irrigation solutions in Spain and internationally. The company provides pool and wellness components and accessories for residential swimming pools, public pools, and wellness centers. It offers these products under the AstralPool, Certikin, CTX, and Gre brand names through specialty shops, hardware stores, fitters, and retail premises. It also offers water treatment solutions for domestic, industrial, and leisure purposes. The companys domestic water treatment solutions comprise domestic deliming devices, reverse osmosis devices, filtration and disinfection units, high-pressure cylinders, deposits and feed pumps, brine deposits, and other water treatment accessories. It provides desalination solutions; drinking water treatment plants; solutions for the treatment of feed and process water; and solutions for the treatment of industrial wastewater and water re-use. In addition, the company offers various irrigation systems, such as PVC and polyethylene valves, accessories, tubes and manholes for wells and pumping stations, and pipelines or organic irrigation equipment. Further, it provides applied fluid handling products, including ball valves, butterfly valves, or check valves to control the passage of fluid; polyethylene accessories for the design of high-pressure fluid distribution networks; PVC accessories for diverting the fluid through pipes or to block its passage; and other accessories for the sanitation and disposal of wastewater and rainwater, such as tees, bypasses, and drains. The company was formerly known as Aquaria Group and changed its name to Fluidra SA in 2007. Fluidra SA was founded in 2002 and is headquartered in Barcelona, Spain.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FLUIDRA SA COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FLUIDRA SA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FLUIDRA SA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FLUIDRA SA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FLUIDRA SA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Fluidra SA Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Fluidra SA and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Fluidra SA and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Fluidra SA Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Engineering and Construction Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Fluidra SA Industry Position Analysis
6. FLUIDRA SA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FLUIDRA SA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FLUIDRA SA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SPAIN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FLUIDRA SA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FLUIDRA SA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FLUIDRA SA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Fluidra SA Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Fluidra SA Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Fluidra SA Major Shareholders
Fluidra SA History
Fluidra SA Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Fluidra SA Offices and Representations
Fluidra SA SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Fluidra SA Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Fluidra SA Capital Market Snapshot
Fluidra SA Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Engineering and Construction Services Industry Statistics
Fluidra SA Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Fluidra SA Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Fluidra SA Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Fluidra SA 1-year Stock Charts
Fluidra SA 5-year Stock Charts
Fluidra SA vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Fluidra SA vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Fluidra SA Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?