- The report contains detailed information about Data Fortress Systems Group Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Data Fortress Systems Group Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Data Fortress Systems Group Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Data Fortress Systems Group Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Data Fortress Systems Group Ltd. business.
About Data Fortress Systems Group Ltd.
Data Fortress Systems Group, Ltd. provides wholesale manufacturing of equipment, such as personal computers, high-end servers, and data center equipment. It also offers high-speed networking, data warehousing, data security, metropolitan area networks, Internet connectivity, data storage, co-location, and managed services.
The Company provides co-location, managed server hosting, and networking services and operates a redundant 3.2- kilometer fibre optic ring in downtown Vancouver.
The Company provides network services to its customers in Canada. The Company operates principally in Canada. The company is also looking to put a point of presence (POP) in London for the European activity.
The Company provides Information Technology services in a service capacity, from the use of a proprietary fiber ring, to building the required equipment it provides an end to end solution for its customers. These services allow customers to connect their computer systems, or plug in, to the company network to store and access their data in much the same way they obtain and use electricity or a telephone service. The Company has multiple upstream providers for Internet traffic as well as built in multiple redundancy built right in to its own fibre optic network.
The Company's managed services include storage and management of customers primary data, tape back-up of data for archival and restoration purposes, and real time copies of customer data at remote sites. The Company also assesses, designs and implements customers' data storage environments, addressing customers' primary data needs as well as disaster recovery and business continuity plans.
The Company is introducing a suite of video services for the corporate and educational sectors. These new video services cover the gamut from video conferencing to video streaming.
The Company launched a new line of servers at discountservers.ca. The Company through its network operations has completed engineering of a section of its data center to provide for accommodation and control through its new discountservers.ca line of servers.
The Company launched a Carrier Neutral Co-location service. This new service provides companies with easy access to other Tier-1 bandwidth providers. The Company offers transport from Vancouver through fibre to multiple transit providers in the U.S.
The Company launched Videotel Conferencing Services Inc., a joint venture video conferencing company where the company is a 60% shareholder. The newly formed company would be distributing video conferencing software and services to Canadian corporate users.
Data Fortress Technologies, Ltd. (Data Fortress) was founded in January of 2001 to provide customers with a secure environment and access to a fibre optic network. Data Fortress is the companies of its kind in the Vancouver market to operate a co-location and managed server data centre and storage facility.
Data Fortress completed the installation of a redundant 3.2-kilometer fiber optic cable ring within the downtown core of Vancouver. This fiber optic ring connects the Data Fortress data centre to the Internet at Harbour Centre. Data Fortress operates 7 Points of Presence in major downtown buildings, all operating at multiple Gigabit Ethernet speeds providing redundancy, ultimate in speeds and security.
The Companys wholly owned subsidiary is IPFlix, Inc. IPFlix is an IP media company specializing in Internet television. IPFlix provides professional automated encoding, decoding, encrypting, edge video servers and a host of features enabling quality video through the internet. IPFlix would provide targeted live television content from Korea, China, Philippines and South Africa. In addition, IPFlix has signed an agreement with suppliers to provide approximately 80 mainstream and specialty channels through IP.
Connect West Networks, Inc. (Connect West), through its contract with Simon Fraser University (SFU) in Burnaby, BC., provides a managed, high speed, wired and wireless network solution for 1600 SFUs residences. Connect West have designed, implemented and supported a network for the Universitys housing and residence. This network would be the first of its kind in Canada and requires Connect West to strategically partner with Extreme Networks Inc. and Big Pipe Inc to deliver a complete solution.
The Company's customers include organizations that require major volumes of data storage capacity and include established enterprises and Internet-based businesses in various industries, such as application service providers (ASP), communications, media, retail, wholesale distribution, health and education. The Company's major customers include Speedera Networks, and Napster.
Data Fortress Systems Group, Ltd. was formed in 1985.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DATA FORTRESS SYSTEMS GROUP LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DATA FORTRESS SYSTEMS GROUP LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DATA FORTRESS SYSTEMS GROUP LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DATA FORTRESS SYSTEMS GROUP LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DATA FORTRESS SYSTEMS GROUP LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Data Fortress Systems Group Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Data Fortress Systems Group Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Data Fortress Systems Group Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Data Fortress Systems Group Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Data Fortress Systems Group Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. DATA FORTRESS SYSTEMS GROUP LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DATA FORTRESS SYSTEMS GROUP LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DATA FORTRESS SYSTEMS GROUP LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DATA FORTRESS SYSTEMS GROUP LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DATA FORTRESS SYSTEMS GROUP LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DATA FORTRESS SYSTEMS GROUP LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Data Fortress Systems Group Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Data Fortress Systems Group Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Data Fortress Systems Group Ltd. Major Shareholders
Data Fortress Systems Group Ltd. History
Data Fortress Systems Group Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Data Fortress Systems Group Ltd. Offices and Representations
Data Fortress Systems Group Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Data Fortress Systems Group Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Data Fortress Systems Group Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Data Fortress Systems Group Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Data Fortress Systems Group Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Data Fortress Systems Group Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Data Fortress Systems Group Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Data Fortress Systems Group Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Data Fortress Systems Group Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Data Fortress Systems Group Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Data Fortress Systems Group Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Data Fortress Systems Group Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?