- The report contains detailed information about Es-con Japan Ltd that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Es-con Japan Ltd. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Es-con Japan Ltd financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Es-con Japan Ltd competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Es-con Japan Ltd business.
About Es-con Japan Ltd
ES-CON Japan Ltd. operates as a real estate company in Japan. Its condominium business builds condominiums in Kansai area, Kyoto-Osaka-Kobe region, Tokyo metropolitan area, and Kanto region. The companys asset development business develops urban rental condominiums, commercial facilities, hotels, and medical facilities. ES-CON Japans real estate planning and sales business offers ready-made business plans, such as condominium projects to discerning entrepreneurs and condominium developers. These plans include sale of sites or land and building packages, licensing before building, and negotiation with neighboring residents. The companys real estate-related subcontracting business provides business consultation for projects, including condominiums, licensing applications for building condominiums on behalf of clients, and sales brokerage. Its other business manages and operates condominiums, office buildings, and parking lots. The company was formerly known as DESERT INN Ltd. and changed its name to ES-CON Japan Ltd. in April 2006. ES-CON Japan Ltd. was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in Osaka, Japan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ES-CON JAPAN LTD COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ES-CON JAPAN LTD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ES-CON JAPAN LTD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ES-CON JAPAN LTD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ES-CON JAPAN LTD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Es-con Japan Ltd Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Es-con Japan Ltd and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Es-con Japan Ltd and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Es-con Japan Ltd Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Building Products & Construction Materials Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Es-con Japan Ltd Industry Position Analysis
6. ES-CON JAPAN LTD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ES-CON JAPAN LTD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ES-CON JAPAN LTD ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ES-CON JAPAN LTD IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ES-CON JAPAN LTD PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ES-CON JAPAN LTD VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Es-con Japan Ltd Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Es-con Japan Ltd Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Es-con Japan Ltd Major Shareholders
Es-con Japan Ltd History
Es-con Japan Ltd Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Es-con Japan Ltd Offices and Representations
Es-con Japan Ltd SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Es-con Japan Ltd Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Es-con Japan Ltd Capital Market Snapshot
Es-con Japan Ltd Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Building Products & Construction Materials Industry Statistics
Es-con Japan Ltd Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Es-con Japan Ltd Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Es-con Japan Ltd Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Es-con Japan Ltd 1-year Stock Charts
Es-con Japan Ltd 5-year Stock Charts
Es-con Japan Ltd vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Es-con Japan Ltd vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Es-con Japan Ltd Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?