- The report contains detailed information about Computer Institute of Japan Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Computer Institute of Japan Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Computer Institute of Japan Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Computer Institute of Japan Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Computer Institute of Japan Ltd. business.
About Computer Institute of Japan Ltd.
Computer Institute of Japan, Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, provides system development and related services in Japan. The company engages in the development and sale of various software and programs, including basic software, middle software, applications, development support systems, and manuals. It also offers consultancy and advisory services on various computer system constructions, as well as investigation and research services for computer technology and software. In addition, the company provides system integration services comprising system planning, development, operation, and management; package integration services consisting of planning, development, operation, and management for specific package system; and services related to the Internet, which include the operation and management of mail systems and enterprise Web sites and contents, as well as the development of Internet applications. Further, Computer Institute of Japan offers various tools related to the Internet and training services for information technology engineers. Additionally, it involves in nursing care business. The company markets its in-house software and hardware through a distribution system or agencies. Computer Institute of Japan markets its products to makers/vendors, system integrators, end users, and software houses. The company was founded in 1976 and is headquartered in Yokohama, Japan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. COMPUTER INSTITUTE OF JAPAN LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. COMPUTER INSTITUTE OF JAPAN LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. COMPUTER INSTITUTE OF JAPAN LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. COMPUTER INSTITUTE OF JAPAN LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. COMPUTER INSTITUTE OF JAPAN LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Computer Institute of Japan Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Computer Institute of Japan Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Computer Institute of Japan Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Computer Institute of Japan Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Computer Institute of Japan Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. COMPUTER INSTITUTE OF JAPAN LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. COMPUTER INSTITUTE OF JAPAN LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. COMPUTER INSTITUTE OF JAPAN LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. COMPUTER INSTITUTE OF JAPAN LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. COMPUTER INSTITUTE OF JAPAN LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. COMPUTER INSTITUTE OF JAPAN LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Computer Institute of Japan Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Computer Institute of Japan Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Computer Institute of Japan Ltd. Major Shareholders
Computer Institute of Japan Ltd. History
Computer Institute of Japan Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Computer Institute of Japan Ltd. Offices and Representations
Computer Institute of Japan Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Computer Institute of Japan Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Computer Institute of Japan Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Computer Institute of Japan Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Computer Institute of Japan Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Computer Institute of Japan Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Computer Institute of Japan Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Computer Institute of Japan Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Computer Institute of Japan Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Computer Institute of Japan Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Computer Institute of Japan Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Computer Institute of Japan Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?