- The report contains detailed information about AECOM Technology Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for AECOM Technology Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The AECOM Technology Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes AECOM Technology Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of AECOM Technology Corporation business.
About AECOM Technology Corporation
AECOM Technology Corporation provides professional technical and management support services for commercial and government clients worldwide.
The company offers its services through two business segments, Professional Technical Services and Management Support Services.
Professional Technical Services Segment
The Professional Technical Services (PTS) segment delivers planning, consulting, architectural and engineering design, and program and construction management services to industrial, commercial, institutional, and government clients worldwide in major end markets, such as transportation, facilities, environmental, and energy and power markets. It provides these services for a range of projects, including highways, airports, bridges, mass transit systems, government and commercial buildings, water and wastewater facilities, and power transmission and distribution. Within its environmental management service offerings, the company provides remediation, regulatory compliance planning and management, environmental modeling, environmental impact assessment, and environmental permitting for major capital/infrastructure projects.
Transit and Rail: Projects include light rail, heavy rail (including high speed, commuter and freight) and multimodal transit projects.
Marine, Ports and Harbors: Projects include wharf facilities and container port facilities for private and public port operators.
Highways, Bridges and Tunnels: Projects include interstate, primary, and secondary urban and rural highway systems and bridge projects.
Aviation: Projects include landside terminal and airside facilities and runways, as well as taxiways.
Government: Projects include its emergency response services for the Department of Homeland Security, including the Federal Emergency Management Agency and engineering and program management services for agencies of the Department of Defense. The company also provides architectural and engineering services for national laboratories, including the laboratories at Hanford, Washington, and Los Alamos, New Mexico.
Industrial: Projects include industrial facilities for various niche end markets, including manufacturing, distribution, aviation, aerospace, communications, media, pharmaceuticals, renewable energy, chemical, and food and beverage facilities.
Urban Master Planning/Design: Projects include design services, landscape architecture, general policy consulting, and environmental planning projects for various government, institutional, and private sector clients. The company is providing strategic planning and master planning services for new cities and major mixed use developments in China, southeast Asia, the Middle East, North Africa, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
Commercial and Leisure Facilities: Projects include corporate headquarters, high-rise office towers, historic buildings, leisure, sports and entertainment facilities, hospitals and healthcare facilities, and corporate campuses.
Institutional: Projects include engineering services for college and university campuses, including the new Kennedy-King College in Chicago, Illinois. The company also has undertaken assignments for Oxford University in the United Kingdom, Pomona College and Loyola Marymount University in California.
Healthcare: Projects include design services for the Mayo Clinic Gonda Building in Rochester, Minnesota, University Hospital in Dubai Healthcare City and the Samsung Cancer Center in Seoul, Korea. The company also has undertaken assignments for the new Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Orlando, Florida, and the Minneapolis campus of Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota.
Water and Wastewater: Projects include treatment facilities, as well as supply, distribution and collection systems, stormwater management, desalinization, and other water re-use technologies for metropolitan governments.
Environmental Management: Projects include remediation, waste handling, testing and monitoring of environmental conditions, and environmental construction management for private sector clients.
Water Resources: Projects i
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AECOM TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AECOM TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AECOM TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AECOM TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AECOM TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. AECOM Technology Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of AECOM Technology Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of AECOM Technology Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. AECOM Technology Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Engineering and Construction Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. AECOM Technology Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. AECOM TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AECOM TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AECOM TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AECOM TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AECOM TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AECOM TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
AECOM Technology Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
AECOM Technology Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
AECOM Technology Corporation Major Shareholders
AECOM Technology Corporation History
AECOM Technology Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
AECOM Technology Corporation Offices and Representations
AECOM Technology Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
AECOM Technology Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
AECOM Technology Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
AECOM Technology Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Engineering and Construction Services Industry Statistics
AECOM Technology Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
AECOM Technology Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
AECOM Technology Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
AECOM Technology Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
AECOM Technology Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
AECOM Technology Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
AECOM Technology Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
AECOM Technology Corporation Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?