- The report contains detailed information about ShoLodge Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ShoLodge Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ShoLodge Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ShoLodge Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ShoLodge Inc. business.
About ShoLodge Inc.
ShoLodge, Inc. develops, owns, operates and is the exclusive franchisor of Shoneys Inns and GuestHouse Inns & Suites. As of December 28, 2003, the Shoneys Inn /GuestHouse lodging system consisted of 91 properties containing 7,108 rooms of which one containing 98 rooms is owned by the Company. Shoneys Inns and GuestHouse Inns & Suites are currently located in 20 states. As of December 28, 2003, the Company also owned and operated two AmeriSuites hotels.
Shoneys Inns and GuestHouse Inns & Suites operate in the economy limited-service segment and are designed to appeal to both business and leisure travelers. The property includes 60 to 120 rooms and, in most cases, meeting rooms. Although they do not offer full food service, most offers continental breakfast, and most of the inns are located adjacent or in close proximity to free-standing restaurants.
Shoneys Inns and GuestHouse Inns & Suites are located in 19 states in markets ranging from towns to metropolitan areas. Shoneys Inns and GuestHouse Inns & Suites that are owned by franchisees are generally located in proximity to interstate highways, major streets and highways providing convenient access to business establishments.
The Company's primary competition for GuestHouse Inns & Suites includes lodging chains such as Holiday Inn Express, La Quinta, Comfort Inns, Drury Inns, Fairfield Inns and Travelodge.
The Company was incorporated under the laws of the State of Tennessee in 1976.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. SHOLODGE INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. SHOLODGE INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. SHOLODGE INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. SHOLODGE INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. SHOLODGE INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ShoLodge Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ShoLodge Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ShoLodge Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ShoLodge Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Engineering and Construction Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ShoLodge Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. SHOLODGE INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. SHOLODGE INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. SHOLODGE INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. SHOLODGE INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. SHOLODGE INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. SHOLODGE INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
ShoLodge Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ShoLodge Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
ShoLodge Inc. Major Shareholders
ShoLodge Inc. History
ShoLodge Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
ShoLodge Inc. Offices and Representations
ShoLodge Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ShoLodge Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ShoLodge Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
ShoLodge Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Engineering and Construction Services Industry Statistics
ShoLodge Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ShoLodge Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
ShoLodge Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ShoLodge Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
ShoLodge Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
ShoLodge Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ShoLodge Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ShoLodge Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?