The report presents detailed overview of the Zirconium, its Compounds and Raw Materials market in the world and regions (CIS countries in particular) by contemplating and analyzing its various parameters.
Firstly, brief introduction is provided. Thus, zirconium, its compounds and raw materials properties, application areas and manufacturing technologies are considered. Further goes the analysis of global zirconium, its compounds and raw materials market with emphasis on its main components which are production, consumption, prices, global trade, future forecast, etc. This part focuses on regional markets as well.
Another important unit of the report is devoted to the CIS market. This part starts from general introduction of the market situation in the region, then follows the thorough research of each country market in particular.
The report also supplis with the data on investment projects, patent information and some other parameters specific for this or that market.
Besides, the current situation in the market the research features market historical background and provides future forecast as well. Thus, this Zirconium, its Compounds and Raw Materials market research presents full picture of the named market.
1. ZIRCONIUM, ZIRCONIUM MINERALS
2. ZIRCONIUM: PHYSICAL PROPERTIES
3. ZIRCONIUM: CHEMICAL PROPERTIES
4. USES OF ZIRCONIUM AND ITS COMPOUNDS
5. ZIRCONIUM EXTRACTION AND PROCESSING
6. WORLD MARKET FOR ZIRCONIUM FEEDSTOCK: PRODUCTION, CAPACITY, CONSUMPTION AND ITS STRUCTURE
6.1. Major companies
6.2. Zirconium feedstock prices
6.3. Trade with zirconium feedstock (2004-2006)
7. WORLD MARKET FOR ZIRCONIUM. TRADE WITH ZIRCONIUM
8. REGIONAL MARKETS FOR ZIRCONIUM AND ITS FEEDSTOCK: FEEDSTOCK RECOVERY, CAPACITIES, CAPACITY EXPANSION, CONSUMPTION, FOREIGN TRADE, PRODUCTION, PRICES, ZIRCONIUM COMPOUNDS
8.8. South Africa
8.10. Kenya, Tanzania, Madagascar
8.12. Europe. Foreign economic activity in the EU countries. Manufacturers
9. CIS MARKET
9.1. Ukraine: deposits, production and recovery of zirconium feedstock, zirconium production, foreign economic activity
9.2. Russia: deposits, production and recovery of zirconium feedstock, zirconium production, foreign economic activity
10. ZIRCONIUM PRODUCTION TECHNOLOGY
11. MARKET FOR ZIRCONIUM CHEMICAL COMPOUNDS
12. TRADERS WITH ZIRCONIUM AND ITS FEEDSTOCK
13. ZIRCONIUM CONSUMERS