- The report contains detailed information about United Energy Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for United Energy Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The United Energy Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes United Energy Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of United Energy Corp. business.
About United Energy Corp.
United Energy Corp. engages in the development and distribution of specialty chemical products with applications in various industries and markets.
The company, through its wholly owned subsidiary, Green Globe Industries, Inc. (Green Globe), provides the U.S. military with various solvents, paint strippers, and cleaners under its trade name Qualchem.
The companys principal products include its K-Line of Chemical Products for the oil industry and its Green Globe Chemical Products.
K-Line of Chemical Products
KH-30 is a mixture of modified oils, dispersants, and oil-based surfactants designed to control paraffin and asphaltene deposits in oil wells. KH-30 disperses and suspends paraffin and asphaltene in a free-flowing state and prevents solids from sticking to each other or to oil well equipment. KH-30 is patented in the United States and other major oil producing countries. KX-100 is a proprietary formula where contact time is limited for removal of a plug of paraffin or asphaltene.
SR-3 Scale and Rust Remover is a corrosion inhibited product developed to remove both calcium carbonate and calcium sulfate salt deposits. SR-3 is a water-soluble scale remover designed to alleviate hard and soft deposits and to restore full flow capacity. The product is also designed to remove rust while adding protection against further rusting by providing a phosphatized surface on ferrous metals.
HPD-1 PLUS is specifically formulated to offer remediation of tough clogging problems with upper medium to high molecular weight paraffin. It performs multi-functional characteristics to impart wettability, penetration and dispersion, and is a solvency for paraffin rich heavy sludge with the proper treatment dosage and application.
GSA Gun & Bore Cleaner is a proprietary formula, which is a bore and chamber cleaner. It can be used on everything from small handguns to 16 inches guns. GSA Gun & Bore Cleaner is being marketed and distributed by TopDuck Products LLC under their trademark Gunzilla BC-10.
Green Globe Chemical Products
Leak Detection Compound Type I and II is a gas leak detection compound that is compatible with oxygen. It is intended for use in detecting leaks in both high and low-pressure oxygen systems in aircraft and other related oxygen systems.
Corrosion Inhibitor is an additive intended for use with anti-freeze in water at a concentration of 3% to retard corrosion.
Corrosion Removing Compound Type I, II, and III are corrosion removing and metal conditioning compounds, which when diluted with water, would remove rust from ferrous metal surfaces.
Ethylene Glycol/Water Coolant is a mixture of Ethylene Glycol and distilled water to provide a coolant mixture for use in radar domes used by the military.
NPX Powder Coating is a reusable paint stripper. NPX is a blend of chemicals which provide a safe method of stripping metals, including magnesium, zinc, high strength steel, and titanium.
The company's customers include Petrobras America Inc., Solarium Oil Solutions, Facility Solutions LTD., and Ainex Corporation.
The company's suppliers include Pride Solvents and Chemical Co. of NJ Inc.; Hy-Test Packaging Corp; and Air Products and Chemicals.
The company primarily serves oil well owners and major oil companies in the United States, Mexico, South America, Africa, Europe, and the Middle East.
United Energy Corp. was founded in 1971.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. UNITED ENERGY CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. UNITED ENERGY CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. UNITED ENERGY CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. UNITED ENERGY CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. UNITED ENERGY CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. United Energy Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of United Energy Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of United Energy Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. United Energy Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Chemicals Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. United Energy Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. UNITED ENERGY CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. UNITED ENERGY CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. UNITED ENERGY CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. UNITED ENERGY CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. UNITED ENERGY CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. UNITED ENERGY CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
United Energy Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
United Energy Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
United Energy Corp. Major Shareholders
United Energy Corp. History
United Energy Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
United Energy Corp. Offices and Representations
United Energy Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
United Energy Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
United Energy Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
United Energy Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Chemicals Industry Statistics
United Energy Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
United Energy Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
United Energy Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
United Energy Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
United Energy Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
United Energy Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
United Energy Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
United Energy Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?